Obedience (Irene X Reader)

(Y/n) P.O.V.

My name is (Y/n) and I am a servant in the palace of the queen of dragons, Irene Belserion.

I am actually pretty much the perfect servant, I follow all the rules, don't say no to orders and act with respect. But yesterday I was sleepy from the cleaning I did so I didn't greet one of the dragons That crossed my path and now I am getting punished by the queen. The worst part of it all is, that she asked me to go into her chambers, what will she do to me?

(end of (Y/n pov))

You walk into the royal chambers, where the queen lies on her bed. She glances at you and throws a collar to you.

"Change into that, and only into that."

Your cheeks heat up and you feel yourself stutter.

"W-what? D-do you mean I should undress, your highness?"

"You catch on quickly (Y/n). Now do it and come back."

You go into the bathroom and take off your clothes and put on the collar. Embaressmenthits you as you look down in the mirror. It isn't the fact that your cock isn't long, in fact, it is the opposite, which makes you all the more self-conscious. You always have had a giant cock, a whole 12 inch when erect,  but it just embarrasses you. You walk back into the room, to see the queen standing next to her bed, in nothing but her birthday suit herself.

"You sure took your sweet time. Shall we begin your punishment now?"

Your gulp echoes through the dead quiet room. You feel yourself getting a boner and it is visible for the queen too. She throws you onto the bed and begins to suck you off, making you moan and shudder. Suddenly you notice something cold around your base and when you look down you can see a cock ring wrapped around your shaft.

"M-my queen? W-what is happening?"

She stops sucking and smirks: "This is your punishment, you will feel quite a lot of pain along with all the pleasure. Now, begin to treat me."

She sits down onto your face, placing her hot core on your mouth, forcing you to lick it. You trace your tongue alongside of her entrance and slowly stick your tongue in and out of her now dripping core.

"T-that haaah i-is right boy, treat your queen."

You keep licking her until she comes into your muzzle so the only option is to swallow it.

"Good boy, now, let's go for the main course."

She slides down onto your hard member in one swift movement since you and her are both lubed enough. While she moans in pleasure you only groan out in pain. You want to cum, but that cock ring is preventing it. She only stops for one second, before roughly slamming up and down, your pain growing while her pleasure skyrocks. Her moans and pants adjust to her rhythm and she cus a second time. The moment she cums she tightens up far more, making you cum again, again getting stopped by the ring. You curse under your breath while she laughs.

"Enjoying your punishment so far? You sure seem to with all the groaning you are doing."

"Y-you are downright evil."

"Thanks but actually I am only sadistic and creative with my punishments."

"N-noted."

To tease you some more, she clenches tighter and you grab her ass, trying to shove her off.

"S-stop please, i-it hurts so much. J-just let me cum already", you practically beg, but she just laughs and pushes it away.

"Oh, honey, it is supposed to hurt."

It goes on for hours, her cumming and squeezing, you begging and groaning, trying to cum but being prevented by the magical ring around your base. Suddenly though, you hear a little cracking sound and you quickly pin Irene to the bed with what little strength you have left. The ring shatters and you roar out louder than any dragon could manage, releasing all the pent up semen at once. Irene moans at the feeling of getting filled up, but you cum so much, that it drips out of her and leaves a big white spot on her blanket.  When you come down from your high, you collapse onto her, your face burying in her soft boobs.

"Look at the mess you made", a soft voice say and you feel a hand stroke your hair, you look up, smiling like a dork right into her eyes.

"Well, you were kinda asking for it, your highness."

That coaxes a good laugh out of her and she continues stroking your hair: " I guess I did. I enjoyed it though"

"Really? you enjoyed punishing me?"

"Considering the punishment, it only comes naturally."

That makes you laugh a choked laugh and you soon drift off to sleep on her soft body, dreaming of the events you just lived through.

Hy guys, it's me, I know it's not a good chapter, but I gave it my all. I can also try a yaoi or maybe a gang bang if you want to, but I garante for nothing, well, enjoy the day.

Scaredy-cat