Ryan

Andy's POV

A few hours later Beaumont and I went back to our room. I decided to go for a shower because it was getting late and because there wasn't one on the jet. I just needed time to myself as I probably wouldn't if I'm with Beaumont this whole time. I pressed the buttons of the shower to set it to the right temperature before discarding my clothes. I hopped into the shower allowing the hot water to pour over my naked body. I felt very relaxed as I was so tense before.

I wonder if Beaumont would care if I called him by his first name - Ryan. I best not as he would rather me call him 'sir', 'master' or 'daddy'. I rolled my eyes as I remembered about the names for him. Continuing on with my shower I washed my hair with the hotel shampoo and conditioner before cleaning my body. Once I had finished showering I quickly got dried then pulled on a pair of boxers before going back into the bedroom.

Beaumont was sitting in the bed with the quilt just below his waist. He looked up from his phone at me with a smile on his face. I gave him a small smile in return as I climbed in next to him. I laid down on my side facing towards him propping my head up onto my fist as I watched him.

"Andy, is there something that you would like to say?" Beaumont asked, looking away from his phone once again.

"So, Ryan is your name huh?" I asked tilting my head.

"It's Master, Sir or Daddy to you" He winked.

"Why are you so secretive about you're name?"

"I don't know Andy okay. Just go to sleep." He shushed me.

I gave him evil eyes before turning around and closing my eyes.

+

As I felt his tanned knuckles run past my hardening member, unzipping and unbuttoning my jeans I sobered up. I sat up trying to kick and push him away. He ripped both of our clothes off before he grabbed a pair of handcuffs from the night stand He then laid me flat on my stomach attaching my wrists to the hand rails...

+

I jolted awake, choking on my tears as I sat up trying to catch my breath back. Once I calmed myself down I laid back taking in and letting out deep breaths. I wiped the sweat from my brow before cuddling back up into the quilt.

"You okay?" Ryan asked in a raspy, sexy voice full of sleep.

"Mhmm" I said whilst nodding my head although he couldn't see.

"Nightmare?" He asked again. As if he would care anyway.

"Y-yeah, nothing s-serious" I hiccuped.

"Come here." Was all he said before laying on his back and opening his arm.

I don't know what had come over me but I decided to shuffle over to him and rest my head on his chest. I soon fell asleep to the rhythm of his chest falling up and down.