"Who?"

Andy's POV

"What do you mean? Who?" I asked him.

"Levi. He's gone" He said turning his head to look at me.

"Levi?" I asked.

"The guy that I shook hands with outside of the car before this mess was created" Beaumont sighed.

"I'm so sorry" I said filling my voice with sympathy.

I placed a hand on his back and rubbed it slowly. Beaumont then shuddered it off and looked at me. His eyes went black and filled with evil.

"Why should I care huh?" He said with a smile and tears filling in his eyes.

"It's okay to be sad babes" I said again, placing a hand on his thigh.

He didn't answer but instead started up the car revved the engine then left. We were driving towards the hotel at a very high speed.

"C-can you s-slow down p-please" I said, feeling a panic attack welling inside me.

Beaumont just laughed then looked at the speedometer. I then checked the speed that we were going at and it was at least double the speed limit.

"Ryan slow d-down please" I said again, my breathing getting heavier.

He didn't listen as he drove faster. I was starting to get really anxious now. My scared thoughts were swimming around my mind.

"Fucking slow down please!" I screamed this time and crying to top it off.

He finally listened and slowed down. Actually he pulled over into the hotel car park and stopped his car before pulling me in for a hug.

"I'm so fucking sorry Andy. I don't know what came over me" He said before pulling away.

"It's okay but please just listen to me the first time" I said before getting out of the car.

We walked into the hotel hand in hand and up to our room. I quickly stripped out of my slightly bloody clothes and grabbed a fresh pair of boxers before making my way into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stepped into it. After I was finished showering and getting ready I walked back into the bedroom. I stood at the bathroom door for a moment to admire Ryan lying there softly sleeping. I waltzed further in and put my laundry into my suitcase. I hopped into bed next to him. I could feel his body heat radiate off of him.

I closed my eyes and drifted off into a dream less sleep.

The next morning Beaumont woke me up telling me to quickly get ready to leave. I got up and pulled on a fresh suit that he obviously got dry cleaned for me. I smiled at him and grabbed my case. There was a knock at the door just as we were getting ready to leave. Beaumont smiled back at me before opening the door. We were both met with a bald man wearing a suit.

"I'm here for the keys to the Aston Martin" The man spoke.

"Of course" Beaumont replied before digging in his pocket and handing them over.

"Thank you"

Beaumont took his case then took my hand. We then walked to the reception of the hotel and checked out. Beaumont pulled me towards a black Jeep which had a chauffeur inside waiting for us. The chauffeur drove us to the jet in which we came here in. Here we are back to this nightmare.