Shout outs

Top 30 shout outs you wouldn't regret checking them out
Please don't be offended if your name is not placed it maybe an oversight
I'll keep adding as I see it fit
In no special order let's begin
If you see a book you like, make sure to let them know you appreciate their book by voting and meaningful comments and make sure to tag bloom759 as well I would love to see your feedback on their story
I'll be updating every week
Only stories added to Phoenix Awards 2019 reading list will be given a shout out as per what I promised in the criteria section and what's in it for you section
Thanks

1. The_Anshs_Queen with her romance story "He visits my roof every night" the perfect combo of romance and bad boy theme
Its her first story published but its an epic book
Characters I've come to love/or know how they feel
Charlotte and Hannah who share a sister like bond
We won't forget the bad boy Adrian
What happens if Adrian visits your roof every night? Would you love it or hate it
Read to find out

2.fujimiya03 with her poem story "Random Poems" don't let the title fool you, its not just a collection of random thoughts but a collection of inspired writings which can reach into the soul, the first poem I seem to show interest in?
You wanna know which could reach your soul?
Read and find out

3.Mahjabin85 with her artistic story " Art drawings by me~" you wouldn't want to miss her unique style of drawing, it's not something to miss.
Check her out and see if you could spot any character you might just know!
Read and find out

4. ItzShawnRay with his Fantasy story "Immortals Of Sandroville (the Origin Story)" Ever heard of a God giving his powers to a demons? Hmm.... Maybe, maybe not, its a good mix of vampire, werewolf, magic, witches (of course), Comedy, Romance and mature content on the side 😏 but it's alright. Secret seems to be a thrilling theme here, wanna know the secret?
Read and find out

5.RitaKays - with her Sci-fi story " The 84th " Ever wondered what It's like to be in the 2090's in a pre apocalyptic era?. Look no further, a combination of High school life and a dive into parallel future where an epidemic that doctors refer to as Carson's takes a toll on the society starting with Ceci Carson (I guess we now know why It's called that), Roxy's Singer/Influencer dies of this mysterious disease. Can it be cured or avoided? What brought about this disease? Roxy and her partner in crime (read to know who that is 😂) are in search of the answers to the questions.
Do you wanna join the search and know?
Read and find out

6.Repulsify - with his Random story "Repulsive Graphics" psst, ever seen awesome graphics before? , hmm maybe? Maybe not? I honestly wonder why he calls his book repulsive (he has his reasons though, not judging) as its a whole turn of events once you get a glimpse of his work. You'll be surprised at the authenticity of his work, if you follow his rules, be sure to be marveled at his creation. Besides he's not selfish as he enlightens others on the steps he uses, you could participate in mini contests and get a temporary or permanent VIP position in his graphic shop. Wanna see his designs?
View to find out

7.

8.

To be continued