Chapter 3: The infactrous mission

Y/N POV
As I saw we were surrounded by all these robots, I knew that we immediately fell into a trap.
Erza: You guys, looks like we have to attack.
She took her sword out
Erza: heavenly armor!
She then started to attack. I turned also to saw the others attacking the robots. "Ok Y/N, you got this" I thought to myself
Y/N: Sarah, let's go!
We then jumped but then I heard a voice behind me.
Jungkook: Wait Y/N, I'll come with you.
I turned around to see Jungkook running to me.
Y/N: Oh, I see you wanna learn, but gotta catch up with me first.
I said smirking to myself. I used my powers to scatter the robots blocking my way and Jungkook was running behind me. He also helped by slowing them down with his strength.
Y/N: I think we cleared them all in this part. Let's go join the others.
Jungkook: Your powers are really amazing you know that ? I barely catches up with you.
Y/N: of course I know, but the important part is that we're all together, As one.
I smiled giving him a hand.
Y/N: Come on, we gotta go back to the others!
We then ran back to the group to help the others. It took a few shots but we defeated all the robots
Makarov: it seems like it was a trap set for us, they probably knew we were coming
Lucy: a trap??? But how could they know??
Ezra: Probably since they planned the attack they left some backup to eliminate the one chasing them. We have to come up with some plan before we go into action, so I suggest we find a nearby village to stay by tonight. We'll discuss it tomorrow.
Everyone agreed and we all went to the nearby village and found a lodge to stay for the night. I was honestly super confused but I'm not sure if I was scared. I actually felt something really familiar from the robots I fought today like i knew that type of material or machine. Was it something from my forgotten past? I couldn't think any longer.
Later at night, I went to the balcony from the lobby to think get some fresh air since I couldn't sleep. I then heard footstep from my right.
Y/N: Sarah? Did you heard that?
Sarah: I'm not sure but it could be the wind?
My exceed partner was also on her guard, I led my guard up to only see that it was one of the members from The Bangtan group. I think his name is Yoongi. He came closer to me
Yoongi: you can't sleep right
I looked down and answered
Y/N: not really..... things are going really fast right now I guess.
Yoongi sighed and looked up at the night sky. He started whistling some tune and it was really beautiful, he smiled and said
Yoongi: feeling better? My mom always sang this melody when things weren't at their best state. It helps me calm down, it always felt like magic to me. A magic melody
Y/N: it is really beautiful. Your mother is surely a wonderful person to sing this beautiful song.
Yoongi: yeah she was. Unfortunately, she's not in this world anymore.
I stayed silent at his statement not questioning anything and we admired the Star on the night sky. I really hope for us that we'll be able to understand more tomorrow and that I'll be able to clear the doubt from inside me.
.
.
.
To be continued