part 34.

PART 34 (Epilogue)

“ISOKENE”
(STOP MY WIFE FROM SMILING) ©Opeyemi Ojerinde Akintunde

25 YEARS LATER

I sat my handsome Diamond down to tell him his Birth Story....and guess what my son said..

“Wow, this will make a good movie” he said laughing “Movie? Is that all you are going to say? I asked “Yes!, or what were you expecting me to say Mum?

Emerald spoke instead...

Emerald was already married with three kids, She named one of them Gold.... We were at her place in Dallas as Diamond just graduated as the best graduating student of his university., a Medical student. The dream I had for Gold...

“Mum, I told you this story telling was not necessary” Emerald said laughing

“ But you said you wanted to clear your conscience, Well you have seen it now that your son doesn’t see it as anything, he even wants to make a movie out of it” Emerald said laughing

“Hold on Big Sis, What was Mum expecting me do ? Like start crying and looking for a woman I don’t know... Mum, you are my mother...I don’t need to know whoever this Margaret is....She was just privileged to carry me in her womb, she is not my mother...” Diamond said walking to the Fridge to get himself a drink...

Diamond was a complete replica of Gold in character, he never took life too seriously... he had too much love, there were times I wondered if God put the Spirit of Gold into Diamond....

My son Diamond had just graduated as a Medical student the day before and I felt it was necessary to tell him the truth about his birth, but here he was taking the matter so lightly....

“Mum, have you ever heard of surrogate mothers. This Magaret must have been my spiritual Surrogate mother.. God used her as a gate to bring me to the earth.. she was just a GATE...nothing more, but you ....Mum... You are the sweetest , loveliest, most beautiful mother of mine...Mama give me a peck and a smile....Mum, remember, I hate worries,I live everyday like my last...” Diamond said as he sat down to eat his pop corn and juice

Emerald and I looked at each other very shocked...

“ What? “ Diamond asked when he saw the surprises on our faces .”You just spoke like Gold” I shouted...

He laughed heartily and he said

“ And I have always told you, God didn’t want you to miss Gold too much, so he still put a little Gold in your Diamond, You know how beautiful that combination is “

By this time, Diamond was already by my side giving me a peck when his father walked in...

“ Hey MISTER, How many times have I told to leave my wife’s cheek for me alone?” Henry said jokingly with a fake frown

“ The jealous man is back” Henry started chasing Diamond around Emerald’s living room and that sight was just beautiful. I looked around me and I thanked my God with all of my heart because he gave me strength to obey him, We had relocated to Houston Texas some years back, the same town God sent me from to go get back my husband...

Just like the dream Gold and I had, we had gone back to get our Missing Henry....The dream of over 25 years has manifested in a positive way ...

LESSON LEARNT: No matter how bad your marriage has turned out, If you can Locate God, he can turn the worse case around in your favor... I was able to continue my ministry but with DISCRETION....My story has become my message, Like Isokene said, I went through my professional course to be a Professor in teaching others about Marriage, My name is BETTY and God has made my Life BETTER than it used to be, but I am still expecting His BEST, sing this song with me....

“Who is like unto Thee
O Lord among the gods?
Who is like unto Thee
Glorious in holiness
Fearful in praises
Doing WONDERS
Who is like unto Thee?
Who is like unto Thee”

God turned around my captivity and my life looks like a dream...

Life is complex, but in all its complexities, it can not be smarter than the Very ONE who created it... Take your complex life back to God, your creator and let him Fix it....He fixed mine....I am a living Testimony.....

If you have gone far away from him and you want to return back to him, Say this Short Prayer:
“Dear Heavenly Father, I come before you this day with an open heart, Forgive me of my sins and have mercy on me. I accept Christ as my lord and Saviour. Repair my life and Home in Jesus name I pray....”

Before reading the beautiful and conclusive part of this story, PLEASE READ the Very Important information attached below from the Author of this Life changing Novel. Please read to the end, so you can read a very beautiful ending to this story.....of what happened between Isokene and I...... (Read that after this information)

If this story has blessed and touched your life, remember to say a Word of Prayer for the Author, Mrs. Opeyemi Akintunde née Ojerinde, the writer of this story as INSPIRED by the HOLY SPIRIT...May God never depart from her Life and Home...

To contact her,
Mobile Phone no: +234- 7064779596 WhatsApp: +234-8151103646 Email:deepthotsonline@gmail.com Website: www.deepthotsonline.com Facebook@Opeyemi Ojerinde Akintunde
Instagram@ OpeyemiAkintunde
or@Opeyemithinksdeep

To watch over 40 of her FREE interesting and Life changing Short movies visit and subscribe to her YOUTUBE channel @ DEEP THOTS FILMS

For new and previous life Changing Story series like ISOKENE (Stop my wife from smiling) remember to follow her on Facebook @ Opeyemi Ojerinde Akintunde.

To buy Soft and Hard Copies of her NOVELS, like “THAT NIGHT IN ROOM 401” Contact her through any of the means listed above.

Other DEEP THOTS NOVEL Series COMING SOON are “TEACHER CHUKS”, “ PEMISIRE”, “ MY FATHER’S FARMLAND”, “ I LOVE YOU BUT...”, etc.

Please feel free to send the testimonies of how this story has helped your life and Marriage to deepthotsonline@gmail.com or WhatsApp +234-8151103646 or drop them in the comment section of her Facebook post.

And for your free gift of Love to produce more of this life changing stories and movies, your gifts are welcomed in cash and Kind...

Account Details
AKINTUNDE OPEYEMI MORENIKE 0147974098
GTBANK

Or call +234-706477956

Or
OPEYEMI MORENIKE AKINTUNDE 0032000892
Access Bank Plc

MOST IMPORTANTLY: Please feel free to keep Sharing the free stories as a tool of Evangelism as we have been receiving Testimonies from people Over their lives and Marriages and we return all Glory to GOD, but PLEASE DON’T EDIT out any part of this post, that IS, both the story line and this information that has been attached to it, so that the LORD doesn’t permit the enemy to tamper with your testimony...
Remember the Law of Sowing and Reaping in all that you do,
Remember....

“Be not deceived; GOD is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. (Gal 6:7)”

NOW TO THE CONCLUSION OF THE WHOLE MATTER.....
                                                          Isokene’s son and Diamond my son became best of friends and together built one of the biggest Private Hospital in our home country, Nigeria with major preference for people living with Sickle Cell Anemia They are achieving great things for mankind.
Is this God not the MOST HIGH, the Great PUZZLE FIXER, the ALPHA and OMEGA , the RESTORER and He who is Great at ORCHESTRATING all things in our Favor ?... I salute HIS ROYAL MAJESTY....

AND DON’T FORGET IF YOUR SPOUSE TAKES AWAY YOUR SMILE WHETHER PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY, REMEMBER YOU HAVE A FATHER WHO CAN RESTORE YOUR SMILE....

God bless you...

THE END OF ISOKENE (STOP MY WIFE FROM SMILING)

ALL GLORY TO GOD

DEEP THOTS (Of the LORD)
Totally Inspired by REVELATION from the MOST HIGH Written by OPEYEMI AKINTUNDE (née Ojerinde) Facebook@ Opeyemi Ojerinde Akintunde
PEACE!