Chapter 15: Finally

When their lips crashed, Keith was blown away. Completely and totally thrown off course. It as if a wildfire started at his mouth and traveled all the way down to the tips of his tail. And he loved it. 

       Everything disappeared. The throbbing in his side vanished, the undying rage winked out, and his fear hid in the back corner of his mind. It was only him and Lance. Lance

      The man's hands traveled from his waist to his hair, then held his face. As if it were the most precious thing in the universe. And Keith was. Lance didn't know when he'd fallen for the merman, but the kiss just somehow sealed the deal. 

      Tears still dropped from both their eyes. 

It was beautiful. Sincere. Hopeful.

      The kiss was full of hope. Hope for the future. For them, their friends, and just for the world. Keith deepened the kiss, holding Lance closer. He smiled against the merman's lips and continued. 

      The kiss continued until both were completely out of breath. Either wanted to pull away. 

      So, when Lance pulled away; Keith let out a small whine. The man just smirked and said, "We'll continue this later," He looked towards the iron door, "But right now, we have bigger fish to fry."

-------------------------------

Chapter 15!!

Here is the really horrible chapter completely dedicated to their first kisssssss. 

Yep.

Stay Sweet!!!

Word Count: 227