Assassins love

They stood in the middle of a grassy field, panting. She looked at him like he killed her puppy. He slowly raised his hands in defeat and dropped his gun. He looked down the barrel of her gun, smirked and uttered two words, "Do it." She looked him dead in the eyes and breathed, "Get out of here." Confused, he said, "What?" She sighed and yelled, "I said, get out of here." Questioningly, he said, "You're supposed to kill me. I'm sitting here without a gun and nowhere else to run." She sighed and whispered, "You're an idiot." She put her gun away, and pulled out a knife. She slowly advanced towards her assignment saying, "We've been on each other's case for two years. You know how hard it was to convince myself to kill you? Very," now she's standing in front of him. She pushed him to the ground, earning a hard grunt from him. She continued now crouching in front of him, "I'm here now, and almost can't do it," she brought his face close to hers with the tip of her knife, "I fell in love with you then, and I still love you now." With that, she kissed him.

203 words

Sorry for the ending in this one!! I couldn't come up with anything better. If you have any suggestions, go ahead and let me know!