Why me?

Izukus POV

I was walking to class and that's when someone pulled me aside and kissed me......

It was......

Bakogo? I said not realizing it was out loud and the all I say was black. I had been knocked out.

I woke up to bakogo and the hospital but something was off but I couldn't tell what as the nurse and bakogo found out that I was awake I asked what had happed and the nurse told me I had been in a coma so I had asked her for how long and she said an hour 'i was relieved' to find that out but then the doctor came in to tell me that I had to talk to a police officer and I was confused because everyone had left the room so I had known it was serious. He had said it's about your mother.... Alert that I couldn't here anything or anyone it was just noise to me muffled noise I started to cry and then with out me realizing I was screaming there was 3 nurses that ran in all females and they told the police officer to leave me still screaming and they gave me morphine to make me stop screaming after almost a half an hour of trying to calm me down. And when I woke up they said I could leave so I sat up with no emotion and changed and left.

Todoroki POV

I was in class when izu never came so I figured she just felt sick or something.

Time skip tell after school cause I can.

When I got back to the dorm I got a phone call saying that izu was in the hospital and her mother had died I started to cry. So when I was about to leave to go to the hospital izu walked in with no emotion in her eyes or on her face and she want strait to the bathroom with a bad of stuff and a sweat shirt.

Izuku POV

I left the hospital and went to the store I got a five pack of box cutter blades, cotton balls, white sports tape stuff, and a sweat shirt. When I got to the dorm I went strait to the bathroom and when I was in there I opened the box cutters and started to cut my self over the sink no a flinch of pain and the I rapped the cotten balls and sports tape around me wrist, put on the sweat shirt and cleaned up and hid the stuff under the bead and laid on my bed staring at the sealing thinking about what had happed with bakogo and I......

(a/n) I had to do a shorter chapter cause I couldn't think of anything I'm having some writers block please comment any Ideas if you have any and vote this story if you like it anyways bye.
💫 ky marshin 💫