Chapter 8

Thank you all for reading and voting for my book. It's ass but I still am thank for people reading it. So therefore I will be shouting out people on my Instagram. All you do is have to comment you username down below and follow my insta and boom it's done. Like I said before thank you and now it's back to the story.
----

Roseanne's POV

I decided to put on a brownish orange sweater and a black skirt.

I go downstairs to see luca and Xavier and Henry in a deep conversation

I go downstairs to see luca and Xavier and Henry in a deep conversation. I try to keep quiet and back up on the stairs but to my clumsiness I fall backwards and eyes are on me.
"Um I was just going back up stairs so you can continue with your conversation." I say while still trying to get up but I fall back again harder. And this time my legs go up. I get up to a growl.
"I didn't know you had a dog. " I say referring to the growl I just heard. I get up and dust off my skirt. When I look up back at them I see Xavier with an angry expression and Luca and Henry looking like they're gonna laugh but Luca's hand is covering Henry's mouth and Henry's hand is covering Luca's mouth.
I was going to say where is it but I see Luca and Henry laughing hard and Xavier looking angry at them.
"What's so funny? " I questions them.
"Oh nothing. It's just that you just called Xavier a dog and we all just saw your underwear."Luca said still laughing a bit.
"Oh my gosh I can't believe wait why we're you looking anyway? That's EMBARRASSING!" I said while my cheeks were getting redder every second.
"Oh I looked away but Henry and Xavier didn't." When he said that I glared at both of them but Xavier didn't see my glare and only glared at Henry.
"Ok ok whatever it's over with. Now where are we going."
"Well we are going to the movies and see The Lion King." Luca states.
"REALLY! I'VE BEEN WANTING TO SEE THAT MOVIE FOR A LONG TIME! LET'S GO." I said while grabbing Luca's hand. I hear another grown but I leave it alone.

Time skip

We get popcorn, pretzels, candy, pizza, chips, and drinks. And we head to our movie. I sit next Xavier and luca and Henry next to Luca.
In the middle of the movie I feel a hand grab my hand but I see that it's Luca's and I turn back to the movie but then I feel the same thing in the other hand and I see Xavier looking hella pissed and he grabs my hand tighter. I try to get out of his hold but he would let it go so I give up.
The movies over now and Xavier is still holding my hand but now I needed to use the bathroom but he still wouldn't let me go without him so I took Luca instead and now Xavier was even more pissed at me and Luca but we both shrugged it off and went to the restroom.
While I was using the bathroom I can hear Luca singing out side the stall terribly. I know what your thinking like "Why is he in the bathroom with me." Let me tell you I tried. He didn't care at all and still came in and started to sing Hello by Adele. Now we doing a duet. And I was just standing up looking through the cracks seeing him sing his heart out while I'm not trying to laugh.
"Hello FROM THE OTHER SIDEE" Luca singed
"I'VE MUST'VE CALLED A THOUSAND TIMESSS." I sang
" SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY." Some lady says in the stall.
"Wtf" I see Luca falls down on the floor and grab his chest looking like he's going to go into cardiac arrest. I laugh so hard I started to do the ugly laugh. I get out of the stall and wash my hands and I look down to still see Luca on the floor holding his chest.
"Help I have fallen and can't get up." I help him stand up and the lady who was screaming at us came out.
"Sorry but your voice sounds like ass." the lady says to Luca with a disgusting look on her face.
"Bitch my voice is beautiful but me looking at your ugly ass face and hearing your ugly ass voice lets me clearly see that you don't know what true beauty is." He does a fake hair whip and roles his eyes. The lady storms out of there mad asf. We both start laugh in our asses off
"Bro your badass. I like it." I say to Luca.
"Everyone likes it duh." Luca states still looking like a bad bitch but everything stops when we hear the door bust open and see one of the people who works at the store. And so guess what we do.

5 minutes later

We finally arrive at the car breathing hard looking like were going to pass out and see worried Xavier and Henry. They both come to me and push Luca out of the way.
"Well damn I seen that no one cares about me." He starts to fake cry so I push them and comfort Luca.
"What happened" Henry and Xavier said at the same time.
"We'll tell you in the car we need to leave like now." I said to both of them because now I see the man who was chasing us and he turns his head to our direction. We all get in the car fast and we back out and me and Luca point the middle finger at him. He looked at us like he was going to kill us.
We told them both what happened and they both started to laugh at us. It was my first time seeing Xavier laugh and smile. If he did that more often I wouldn't want to kill him all the time.
We made it home and I go to my room and put on my pajamas.

I get to bed and I hear a knock on my door

I get to bed and I hear a knock on my door. I get up and open the door to see Xavier looking at me with I think lust and love.
Nahhh.
"Yes Xavier?"
"I want to tell you what I do for a living."
"Okay so what do you do."
"I'm in the mafia. I'm the most powerful of all mafias. I could kill anyone in an instant. I love the fear in everyone's eyes when they see me it's like they already know their life is going to end in the next few minutes. I love killing and guess what kitten I will kill anyone that touches you, looks at you, even breathe around you. So kitten get ready for out future." And he leaves.
I break down on the floor crying and I start thinking.
I need to get tf out of her.