Three is the magic number part 5 (Zac/Tom)

*Tom*
"Listen Tom.. could I just talk to you". Zac his just knocked on my trailer door during a small break. He looks kinda serious.

"Sure come on in". I step aside and he walk in.

He look around. "Belle isn't here is she ?".

"No, she is having her lunch break". I am wondering if I will have time to fuck her when she get back, before I have to be on set.

Zac sigh. "Good.. because this is about her.. I know you are.. that you two are.. sex.. I know you two are having sex".

"Okay.. yeah we are.. she wanted me to keep it secret, so..".

"That's because she is dating me.. that's why she wanted you to keep it secret.. she thought I wouldn't know". He tap his foot.

I know my eyes go wide. "Say what ? You and her ? How long".

"Since about six weeks before we came here.. so she was with me first". He looks conflicted. "Apparently I am not enough".

"Damn.. I am sorry Zac.. if I had known I wouldn't have.. she never mentioned". I feel kinda bad about it. "I am telling her it's over of course..".

He hold his hand up. "I was thinking that she.. deserved a.. lesson.. I mean she has been playing both of us.. she shouldn't get away with that".

"What do you have in mind ?" I wonder what this is about.. I mean most men would just dump her ass, no matter how fine an ass it is.

"I was thinking.. let me take her with the hands in the cookie jar.. so she has to admit". He is biting his lip.

He wants to walk in on us. "I am not sure Zac.. really I mean.. doesn't seeing it just.. make it worse ?"

"It would help me Tom.. give me closure so to speak". He has this intense look in his eyes. "Come on man, you have been fucking my girlfriend.. help me .. get back at her".

I think about it for a moment.. I know it's bad, but the idea of having her now, knowing it's .. forbidden.. knowing her boyfriend, even if he is my friend, will be watching.. there is something enticing about it.. not like him watching me.. but him seeing me have his woman.. yeah I know it's so weird.

"Okay then.. what do you suggest we do ?" I say and Zac smile, then he explains the plan to me.

*Zac*
I am hiding in Tom's closet, with a perfect view of the bed. I told Annabelle that I was sailing into the mainland for an interview and won't be back before tomorrow. Then Tom moved in, inviting her to come to his room for a more intense sex session.

Standing here waiting.. thinking about what is about to happen already has me half hard and my pulse raising like crazy. As it is now Tom will take her to the bed, handcuff her to it and start fucking her.. then I am supposed to reveal myself and we both tell her we know and that's it.. we are over and done.. her whorish ways exposed.

Soon I hear voices and the door opens. Annabelle is chuckling. "Oh Tom, ain't you busy today".

"I can't wait to have you.. I have missed that tight pussy of yours". Tom say in a husky voice.

"And it has missed you.. or well your huge hard cock". She halfway moan.

Oh, so she likes his huge cock, the jealousy shoots through me, mixed with a feeling of degradation.. I am not good enough.. but there is something else, my own erection growing fast, throbbing.

Tom holds up the handcuffs. "Remember these darling ?"

"Uhh kinky.. I do". She purr. "So.. who are they for ?"

"You.. I want to cuff you to the bed and fuck you so hard you forget your own name and only remember mine". Tom say, making me wonder if he is always like this. "Strip".

She quickly pull of all her clothes and throw herself on the bed, Tom cuffs her to the headboard. The sight of her naked and restrained, Tom standing over her has me panting.. my brain starting to go.. 'fuck her.. come on let me see you fuck her'.

"You look good like that Annie, all in my power". Tom smirk and pull of his clothes. Without having the slightest erotic interest in men or Tom, I still have to admit he is quite a sight naked and any man would envy him that monster of a cock he is blessed with.

Right now he is stroking it slowly, watching her. Then he glances at the closet and vink at me.. seems like I am not the only one enjoying this more than I should.

"Open up babe". He crawl up to kneel next to her head. "Lubricate it for me.. suck me".

She willingly open her mouth trying to suck his full length down her throat, clearly struggling. I have to bite my lip not to moan, it looks so damn sexy and I want to see him fucking her face.

Way to soon he pull out, and I hear her whimper. Tom chuckles. "Oh don't worry sweetie, there is much more cock for you tonight".

"Please I want to taste you". She is moaning her eyes shining with lust and I remember all the times she has sucked me off.. no doubt she loves it.

Tom moves to between her long legs, spreading them, giving me a perfect view. Her pussy is glistering with want and I watch, my mouth slightly open, my hand slowly palming my erection through my pants as Tom rubs the head through her folds.

"Take me Tom.. fuck me". She moans and I try to hold in a groan, my mind going. 'God yes, fuck her.. she wants it.. do it'.

A little part of me is shying away from the emotions, I should be angry, I should hate it.. and part of me do. But the jealousy, the feeling of being thrown aside sends burning desire through me.. I'll show her who isn't enough.

I gasp out as Tom push his huge erection into her, making her let out a small scream, so no one hears me. Damn it looks hot the way she is stretch around him and I start rubbing myself faster, my own erection painfully hard by now.

I watch as he is taking her, faster and faster, harder, making her moan and squeal.. she is getting close. Suddenly Tom pulls out.. this is my signal. She sound disappointed. "Why are you stopping ? Tom please.. I am so close".

"Hmm does she deserve to cum ?" Tom glances at the closet and I step out. "What do you say Zac ?"

Her eyes grow wide and scared. "Zac ? You were supposed to be.. This is not what it seems".

"Hmm it seems like..you getting fucked by Tom". I say, my eyes running over her, her pussy still gaping slightly from his hard fucking.

"So.. what does she deserve Zac ?" Tom is looking at me.

I lick my lip, wondering if Tom is up for a change in the plans. "Hmm we could leave her unsatisfied and tell her to piss off or..". I look at him.. he looks curious. "We could take the other approach .. give her so much cock she will never want for it again".

Tom bite his lip, looking first at her, then at me..