《V1》The Stray // Black and White

"I can't believe we're spending our weekend at a crime scene

"I can't believe we're spending our weekend at a crime scene." Aracel groans

Team LLAK stood outside of the dust shop, which had become a crime scene overnight as it's goods were stolen. As a detective, Lilly was already inside the shop, searching for clues leaving her team outside waiting for her to finish. Aracel was restless and on the verge on closing her eyes, as she tried to patiently wait for Lilly. The ursa cub, that Layla had named Thor yesterday, rested on top of the pinkette's head since no member of team LLAK felt comfortable leaving him alone in the dorm.

"Did you steal my clothes?" Aracel asks, pointing at Layla.

Layla wore a deep pink tiger-striped shirt with a black, open studded mini jacket over it, an orange scarf around her neck, reddish-orange biker gloves, a yellow belt around her waist, black leggings with deep pink tears, and open-toed shoes with pink laces and wedges. She looks at Aracel and shrugs while smirking, which added on to the obvious confirmation that she did steal her clothes.

"It looks purr-fect on me, so I couldn't resist raiding your closet."

"You could have just asked." Aracel says

"Where would be the fun in that?" Layla asks

Klaus begins to tune them both out, as he focuses on the two detectives that were in the middle of a discussion.

"Robbery. Second Dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle." The first detective says

"They left all the money again." The other detective says

"Yeah, just doesn't make a lick of sense. Who needs that much Dust?" The first detective asks

"I don't know, an army?"

"You thinking the White Fang?" He asks

His partner removes his sunglasses. "Yeah, I'm thinking we don't get paid enough."

Nearby, team RWBY also approach the crime scene having been drawn in by the robbery. As they come near, Lilly exits the scene and goes over to her team.

"Hmph! The White Fang. What an awful bunch of degenerates!" Weiss crosses her arms

"What's your problem?" Blake asks

Weiss turns to her. "My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane." Weiss says

"The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths. They're a collection of misguided Faunus." Blake crosses her arms, glancing at Layla.