Bill denbrough x reader

"Oh my god this is so boring. Can we please go outside or something?" You asked your best friend Bill Denbrough. It was a rainy afternoon and you were trying to find a movie to watch, but you wanted to go outside in the rain.
"W-we can't go, it's raining y-y/n" he insisted. You were a little curious as to why he was so stubborn on staying inside, but once you thought about it you wondered if it was because it was raining the day Georgie went... missing. Once you realized there was a reason why, you stopped asking. You figured it would be best. He was sitting a few inches away from you on the couch at his house, and you were sharing a blanket. This was all completely normal to you guys, you had been best friends since you were 6, and you were really close. Lately though, things had been a bit different. Eddie pointed out that you guys didn't really talk as much as you used to, and even you picked up on it. Bill had been a bit distant recently, and you didn't really know why. Nothing had happened or anything, he just kinda wasn't as playful or joking around you. It was getting weird considering you guys were so close before, and you loved to play wrestle and have competitions about everything. He never did that anymore and you missed being such good friends with him.
"Here, give me the remote. You're too indecisive." You said as you snatched at the remote.
"No w-way, I-I almost chose s-something." He said.
"Billy we've been trying to find something to watch for almost an hour now. Give me the remote!" You tried grabbing it again, this time leaning over and trying to pull his arm to get it.
He laughed and moved it away farther, so you leaned over more, until you fell forward into his lap. He reacted really weirdly.
"Y-y/n. S-s-stop, let's j-just find a m-movie." He said quickly. His face got all red and his stutter got worse. He didn't really stutter much when he was with you, but occasionally, just recently, he would. This was where you chose to speak up. He had been so weird recently and you had enough.
"Bill what is wrong with you? You've been acting really weird lately and it's starting to affect our friendship. What has been going on with you?" You asked sharply.
"I-I don't..." he trailed off. A few seconds later he sighed.
"Y/n, I'm really s-sorry. Please don't get mad, b-but I-" he stopped again.
"Come on Billy, you can tell me. We've been best friends for years now, it's ok. Whatever it is I can take it" You said softly. He was clearly trying to get something off his chest, and whatever it was he clearly was embarrassed by it. His face was red and he was fidgeting the entire time.
"I-I like you y/n." He blurted out. "I have for a few m-months now. I didn't want to tell you c-cause I thought you would hate me for it and I... I-I'm sorry" He said as he looked away in shame.
You paused for a moment. Why didn't he tell me? I liked him a while ago but I kinda pushed it down because I knew he would never like me back, but if he would have told me it would have made things so much easier. God, I have to tell him how I feel now too, he probably thinks I hate him. You thought.
"Bill... It's ok." You said. You held his hand and he looked over at you. "I like you too. I didn't want to tell you because I thought the same thing. Thank you so much for telling me, I-"
You were interrupted by him leaning in and softly kissing you. He stopped for a moment and looked terrified. He thought you would get mad at him.
"Y/n I'm s-sorry." He said. You smiled and shook your head. As you kissed him back you could feel him smile as he deepened the kiss and wrapped his arms around your waist. You ran your hands through his hair and as the passionate kiss came to an end, you leaned your forehead against his.
"You have n-no idea how l-long I've wanted to do that." He said as he smiled. For the rest of the day you sat on the couch cuddling together and watching movies, and you could tell how happy he was to finally have this off his chest.

788 words. Hope you liked it :)