The Date With Eun-Woo Part 2

Y/N P.OV:

I opened the door to see a handsome and stunning man holding a bouquet of flowers. It was my handsome boyfriend Eun-Woo. I hugged him and took him inside. I quickly touched upon my make-up grabbed my bag, said goodbye to my brothers and left the house to go on my date with Eun-Woo. We walked around the street and then we ended up at a park. It was a nice night and I was having so much fun! If this was a dream I didn't want to wake up from it. I loved tonight and it made me feel so much better from what happened earlier. I was so excited about what will happen next! 

Eun-Woo P.O.V:

I was walking with Y/N and we ended up at the park. We were talking and cuddling it was one of the best dates I've ever had. We were cuddling till Y/N and My belly rumbled. We then walked around looking for a nice restaurant to eat at. We eventually found one and started eating. After we ate we went back to walking around it was so fun that I didn't realize what time it was it was 11:00 PM. So we walked back to Y/N's house and I dropped her off and went home.

Jin and Suga P.O.V:

We were both waiting for Y/N to come home as it was getting late so we were worried about her. We were watching T.V while all the others were sleeping. It was around 11:30 or 12:00 am before we saw Y/N creeping into the house trying not to "wake us" but we were still awake waiting for her to see that she got home safely. We were pleased and relieved that she was home safely. We ran up and hugged her as she went towards her room. 

Jin, Suga, and Y/N Conversation

Jin: Y/N!! We are so glad you're safe! *hugs her*

Suga: Why were you so late?  We were so worried about you! *hugs her*

Y/N: Guys I'm fine I promise

Jin& Suga: You sure?

Y/N: Yes I'm sure

Jin: Okay that's good

Suga: No more dates past 11 PM okay otherwise we will worry again. 

Y/N: okay I promise 

Jin& Suga: Good 

End of conversation

Hi Guys! Sorry for the sort part of my story I'm busy with homework so I will try to update as often as I can. Thank you for reading and I hope you continue to keep reading my story! If you enjoyed reading this please vote and like.  I hope you continue to keep reading. Stay tuned to see what happens next and I will see you next time! Annyeong! (^_^)