The End of Brightmoon (Part 1)

"Alright team, I'll go over it one more time; nice and slow so your puny brains can follow." Catra said, a sly grin on her face.

Lonnie snarled but held her tongue, Kyle started to tear up, and Regelio had his usual expressionless face.

"The Whispering woods are still frozen over, and the princesses haven't made much progress in re-growing the main areas that protect Brightmoon. Which gives us an opportunity to attack. Entrapta will stay here and give us eyes, her robots will distract the princesses and give us an opening. I'm entrusting Scorpia to lead an army to attack Brightmoon from the west, and I will take an army to attack from the east and north. Our mission is to successfully take Brightmoon's runestone, if we don't not only will I have your heads for failing, but Hor-." 

Catra stopped, shook her head, and eyed the trio in front of her, "Am I clear on our mission?" She asked darkly.

"Yes force captain Catra!" The three said in unison. The brunette then dismissed them and turned to Entrapta and Scopria, who was on either side of her that whole time. 

"You two understand?" She asked in a softer, more friendlier tone. The duo nodded their heads in unison.

"Good, cause I sure as hell was not going to repeat myself a third time." The feline said, rubbing her temple in annoyance. 

Scorpia gave the feline a soft look, while Entrapta slinked into the vents and back towards her personal lab. The white haired woman scooped up Catra in her large claws and swayed her from side to side as if she was a newborn.

The Magicat hissed and tried to pry herself from the women's claws, but to no avail. She groaned loudly and finally accepted the fact that she was being held like a child by the taller girl.

 "Scorpia, put me down!" She snarled, one arm wrapped around the girls neck for security.

"Sorry Wild Cat, no can do. You seemed stressed, you okay?" Scorpia asked.

"What are you? Some kind of mind reader? Geez, I'm fine!" Catra lied.

"Nope, I'm your best friend. You thinking about Adora?" The white haired girl asked.

Catra growled defensively, not even answering the taller girl. But she was right, somewhat. She was thinking about Adora, and how angry she would be at her if she were to launch this attack. But she had to, if she didn't Hordak will think she's a failure and most likely have her head for failing to get Brightmoon's runestone if she didn't. 

Besides, why did she care about how Adora felt? 

She was her enemy now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Adora, are you in here?" Glimmer called, knocking on the large double doors of Adora's room.

The princess heard shuffling inside of the blondes room before the large doors opened and revealed the princess of power.

"You okay, Glimmer?" She asked, letting out a soft yawn. 

"Oh sorry Adora! I didn't know you were asleep, I could come back-." Glimmer started, but was cut of.

"No no, it's alright. Come in, what's up?" Adora said, stepping aside so Glimmer could enter, closing the door behind them. They both sat on the blondes bed, facing each other.

"I just wanted to apologize for how I acted yesterday, I was just worried you were going to get hurt trying to convince Catra to join us." Glimmer admitted. 

Adora smiled and gave the short girl a friendly hug, which the princess gladly returned.

"I'll be alright Glimmer, I just need you and Bow to support me. I know she'll come around." Adora said, breaking off from the hug.