𝐨𝐢𝐢. uss butterscotch

﹙ ♡💭☆彡 ﹚━━ 𝐌𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

╭┈˖⋆ ❁─────────── .°• ੈ₊
⤷ 𝙼𝚈 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻 ! ₊˚✧₊ 🧚🏻🕊🧜🏾🎲₊˚ ✧₊
┊oii.❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ ❝ 𝖚𝖘𝖘 𝖇𝖚𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖈𝖔𝖙𝖈𝖍 ❞

         "Erica! I'm leaving you if you don't get your ass down here, we're gonna miss the previews" Judy yelled as she skipped down the narrow stairs of the Sinclair household, hastily tying her hair into a ponytail.

"Erica!" she shouted once more amping the volume of her voice up, but yet again she was met with no response from her younger sister.

the seventeen-year-old stood at the bottom of the staircase, staring up the hall expectantly waiting for erica to hop down the stairs. Judy huffed glancing at her wrist, checking the time on her cherry-red betty-boop watch. the numbers 3:39 glowed brightly, she swung her head back grunting, the much "my little pony: the movie!" had started at 3:30, and they weren't even out the house yet!

"don't rush me, I'm tying my shoe" erica yelled back from her room.

Judy scoffed loudly, it was obvious that that wasn't what was really
doing. she could hear the muffled giggle of ericas clique of fifth graders over the telephone. Judy could only imagine the shit that erica was whispering to her friends about how her "bastard of an older sister has to drive them anywhere and everywhere they please for the rest of the summer"

Judy grimaced shaking her head, having to chauffeur Erica and Lucas around town was one of the cruelest forms of punishment she had ever endured, all for sneaking out past curfew to attend mary hamilton's wild summer bash, because come on how could she resist.

All was well until it was time for her to sneak back into her stern household. Judy tried her
absolute best with the task at hand, but life is stupid, so of course, she gets caught drunkenly crawling up the stairs to her bedroom.

Judy tapped her foot against the hardwood for aggressively "last chance erica!" she shouted through gritted teeth.

erica poked her head out of her door leaning her body on the doorframe cackling, "what are you gonna do! leave?" she mockingly laughed louder. "you're on house arrest remember?
idiot!"

"can you stop with the yelling? your voice is giving me brain damage" Judy cried rubbing her temples with false agony.

"that sounds like you a you problem, Judy, not an erica problem" she shouted back fully stepping out of her bedroom with one shoe on.

"Come on brat! I'm not waiting any longer" Judy grumbled as she walked closer to the front door placing her hand on the doorknob, testing her younger sisters patience.