𝐢𝐢𝐢. what you wont do for ice cream

﹙ ♡💭☆彡 ﹚━━ 𝐌𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

╭┈˖⋆ ❁─────────── .°• ੈ₊
⤷ 𝙼𝚈 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻 ! ₊˚✧₊ 🧚🏻🕊🧜🏾🎲₊˚ ✧₊
┊iii.❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ ❝ 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖉𝖔 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒❞

"It's pretty fascinating what 20
bucks can get at the county recorders office." robin chuckled as she plopped down a piece of paper.

"Lucas hot sister!?" Dustin piped up, he shifted his head to the side playfully glaring at the older teen. "prostitution? that's low Judith."

"great choice for a summer job, Sinclair" steve added, getting a rewarding chuckle out of Dustin and robin; "bet the pay is great."

Judy mouthed a silent "haha" before flipping the trio off and leaning deeper onto the cold counter.

she turned her attention to steve glaring "you're not in the position to talk about anybody's career choices, featherhead" she retaliated, pointing to his obnoxiously colorful uniform.

Steve gasped at her words, he self-consciously reached up to swiftly reposition his mane of hair.

"-and I'm not prostituting myself dickwad, she gave me an offer I couldn't pass up; sue me for wanting free ice cream, Henderson."

"she's gonna help us" robin reassured the two skeptical boys. she aimed her finger at the blueprints on the silver table motioning for Dustin and Steve to turn their eyes upon the paper.

"star court mall, the complete blueprints." she boasted, resting her hands onto her hips, smiling with satisfaction.

"not bad." Dustin praised bowing his head in admiration.

"Okay, so, this is us, scoops, and this is where to get to-." the blonde proceeded.

"I mean, I don't really see a way in." steve interrupted, eyeing robin uncertainly.

"there's not." she returned confidently, mentally patting herself on the back. "if you're talking exclusively about doors." she began again pulling off the top blueprint, signaling her finger at the paper.

Dustin's eyes lit up brightly, his mind quickly registering what robin was saying, "air ducts!" the curly-haired boy shouted.

"exactly! turns out, these secret rooms need air just like any old room, and these air ducts lead all the way- here," she explained, circling where they needed to be.