Chapter 44

~Olivia's POV~ 

We had just arrived back at Vancouver, and I was greeted by my friends.

Just kidding. 

None of my friends knew that I was coming back. 

Surprise, motherfuckers. 

~*~

Since the flight started at 9, and the flight was 5 hours, and it took about 20 minutes to get to our house from the airport. So by now, it was 2: 47, since 9+ 5= 14, which equals to 2 in hours. And 2 hours+ 20 minutes, equals 2 hours and 20 minutes. And since we had to wait for our luggage at the airport, and do all those other things that I am too lazy to explain, it was about 20 minutes. So, 2 hours and 20 minutes+ 20 minutes equals 2 hours and 40 minutes. (A/N; OMG this part failed so much, because I completely forgot about the timezone. Whoopssss)

And since this was only an estimate, that's why it's 2: 47, not 2: 40.

"Mom, I'll be at the school to surprise my bitches." I inform my mom, as she takes her luggage and brings it to our small guest room.

"Watch your language, Missy! And okay! Hurry, before their bell rings." I could hear her laugh.

I grin, as I dash out the door, but before I ran out, I grabbed the keys that was on the key hanger things.

 I ran all the way to the school, and I checked the time, and it was only 2: 56. About 4 more minutes until they come out. 

I sit down on the rocky-like bench which was exactly beside the school's entrance.

A minute of sitting down, and I was already extremely bored.

I stood up, and I enter the school, going inside the office.

"Olivia? What are you doing here?" The secretary asks, surprised.

"I came back for a while, because... Well... It's personal. But, I might stay for a while,. I'm not sure if I'm only here for a little, or for a long time. I just got here today, and I wanted to surprise my friends." I smile.

"That's good! I hope you can stay longer, because I missed you." She smiles.

"Thank you, Mrs. Salom. How's your husband?" I smile.

"He's doing great! Thanks for asking." She grins.

"Well, I'm just gonna stand just outside of the office... if I'm allowed?" I reassure.

"Olivia, of course you're allowed!" She beams.

"Thanks." I smile. "I'll see you later, Mrs. S!" 

I leave the office, and I stand outside of the office, sitting on the ground, leaning against the wall.

I took out my phone, checking if I got any messages, or calls, or anything- really.

Of course, I got messages from Ashton. I got a few messages also from others, but they were mainly from Ashton... and Fletcher

I decided on ignoring the messages for now, and I checked the time. "3: 01..." I mumble. "The bell should've rung by-" The bell rings. "Now." I smirk.

The halls suddenly begin to get crowded, and once I spot Dianne, I grin.

"Dianne!" I yell out to her.

She takes her attention away from Dave, and looks over at my way. "Olivia!" She grins.

I run up to her, and I give her a tight, tight hug.

"Are you well? How are you and Dave doing? Are you being nice to him? Is he being nice to you?" I constantly ask questions.