Chapter 58

~Ashton's POV~ 

It was already the next day and I went to school, completely happy. I've stopped thinking about Olivia. She's right, things has changed. 

Especially me.

I've changed on how I react to break ups by the ones I've loved so much.

As soon as I got to school, I wasn't bombed by questions. Surprisingly, no one knows about the break up. Not even her friends, surprisingly.

By now, I would've thought that she told one of them already.

~*~

Lunch time, once and for all.

"Ashton, Ashton! Is it true that your band 5 es oh es is gonna be famous?" A girl asks.

"It's 5 sauce. You can say 5 es oh es, but we highly suggest 5 sauce..." Michael says, "And hopefully."

"Is any of you single?" The girl winks.

Luke, Michael, and Calum all says "No," but at the same time they say that, I say, "Yes."

 Luke, Michael, Calum, and the girl turn to me, with wide eyes. "You and Olivia... didn't...." Calum says.

"Didn't what?" I smirk. "Break up?"

"Did you guys really break up?" Luke clears up.

"Yep, she broke up with me over text, and, yeah." I chuckle.

"Ouch. Are you okay?" Michael asks.

"Do I look okay?" I laugh, hoping he'd say yes. Of course I'm okay, I'm fucking great. 

"You look okay, but I'm not sure..." Luke says, squinting his eyes.

"Guys, I'm alright, it was for the best. The long distance was shit anyway." I shrug. 

"But you and Olivia loved-" Calum starts, but I interrupt him.

"Loved." 

"Are you gonna... be a player again?" Michael whispers.

"Hell no." I pause. "I think not." 

"Well, Ashton, since you're single... and I'm single... wanna come over tonight? My parents won't be home." She winks. "And when you get famous, you could buy me weekaversary gifts. It's like a one year anniversary, but you give gifts to me every week. After all You'll be famous, and rich." 

"What the fuck, gold digger, much?" Shelby pops out of nowhere.

"Oh, hey, there." Calum greets his sister. 

"Mhm, now, who's this girl?" She demands.

"Some slut." Luke mumbles.

"I'm not a slut! Just a gold digger." The girl mumbles the last part.

"Gold digger, please back the fuck away from our friend's boyfriend." Lori pops in, also.

"Goddammit, where are all you girls coming from? Is this some sort of magical area where girls pop in randomly? Oh my god, please, oh mighty magical resource of girl poppin', make Nashira come here." Luke chuckles.

"I heard my name." Nashira laughs. 

Luke's eyes widen, and he yells out, gaining attention from everyone in the cafeteria. "Magical resource of girl poppin' ! Thank you!" 

"Anywhoosie, my name is Amethyst. Because I'm a gem." She winks over at me.

"I may be single, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna be going around dating random gold diggers, or sluts." I scoff.