Introduction

I guess Im just finna go and do this now, shit...

Ok, so yeah, I'm not technically in the creepypasta fandom anymore, but I still love it to bits and being a part of the fandom help mold me into the person I am today, and introduced me to things like rp, ocs, fanfictions, etc. It was one of the massive phases I went through in my life and at one point every picture on my pc was a creepypasta fanart image I found on google. Of course, like most people my age at the time I joined the fandom, I entered the horrible "THIS CHARACTER IS MY HUSBAND AND NO ONE ELSE CAN SAY OTHERWISE OR I'LL MCFUCKING KILL YOU" (well ok maybe not that intense but I still got pissed off when people shipped Toby with Clockwork or whatever, I still don't like the ship but y'know what it's not the worst, there are definitely ones I hate more) And from that sprouted endless amounts of cringy oc's I endlessly shipped with Toby or other characters, because yknow, I was fucking psychotic. But during that period of time I was also introduced to yaoi *sparkle effect*, gay ships, and the lgbt community in genneral. And so began an even more endless amounts of gay ships, that I still adore to this day. I actually found out I was Bi during my creepypasta phase! But anyways, I'm sure you're wondering "But Salty, What does this have to do with this book I just clicked on? Did you clickbait me?" Well, no, I didn't. This is going to be a creepypasta book, with lots of gay ships and au's I've stuck with over the years. I'm going to be explaining some of those ships and au's in this book now, if you don't mind........K bye.

sO let's start with the character's in general...Maybe I shouldn't put the ships, just so I don't spoil the plot...Whatever.

So of course, We have all the originals, like the lovely Jeff The killer. In the au I'm Using his name isn't Jeff The Killer, which I'll explain later, but he still has the first name 'Jeff' because I can't just change his entire identity obviously. Changed names will occur multiple times throughout this book, But dw, I'll make a little list for you.

Jeff the Killer- Reaper (First name still Jeff or Jeffry)
Ticci Toby- Outcast\The Outcast\Newbie (First name is Still Toby or Tobias)
Masky- The Mask (First name still Tim or Timothy. Masky is a nickname)
Hoodie- The Hood (First name still Brian. Hoodie is a nickname)
Jane The Killer- Monochrome (First name still Jane)
Slenderman- The operator (slenderman is more of a nickname)
Ben Drowned- The game master (First name still Ben or Benjamin)
Smile dog- Smiles
Eyeless jack- Soulless (Goes by Jack, no one really knows if that's his real name or not)

There's a Good possibility others will appear, as well as a few NPC's or maybe even oc's of mine. But those will technically be the 'main' characters. If you're wondering why I changed their CP names...The original ones are pretty cringy, you can't deny it. Some are fine, Like Eyeless Jack and Ticci Toby, But Jeff and Jane are just...Cliche. And I'm not a fan of their original names. Sorry original creators, you made good characters, just not good names.

Just a warning some ships that appear will be

JeffXBen
MaskyXToby
And maybe JackXHoodie

There will probably be more, but whatever, those are the most prominent ones

Another warning, This book WILL contain smut! I'm not sure of what degree, but it'll be included at the top of the chapter when it starts and ends, so you can skip it if you're not comfortable with it.

And some background info you'd might need to know is,

-The setting is in Yellowknife, Canada.
-Slender's mansion doesn't exist, but they still primarily live in the forest.
-Everyone is some type of queer
-There might be slight changes in the backstories of their backstories

And that's pretty much all for now! I'll Most likely add more later. Let's get on with the story, yeah?