06 Who's that??

Seokjin's P.O.V

I allowed myself a few more seconds to continue watching Yoonji before leaving that little hallway and going to meet my friends. I was dying to see their reactions when they would meet her. Especially that of Namjoon, he had been the one who had mocked the most "my platonic love", even going so far as to state that Yoonji was nothing but an invention of my crazy head.

He would take the surprise of his life to meet her and see how perfect she was. I reached the lobby and found my mother, who was looking out through one of the large windows, half-hidden behind the blue velvet curtains.

 "-Mom? -"

"Jin!!"She turned around and I could see an expression of annoyance on her face. "That woman told me that your friends had arrived. I hope you have not invited all your classmates from university." 

I looked away, a little fed up with her attitude. -" In the first place it is not "that woman", she is the mother of  Yoonji, my future mother-in-law," I looked at her again and closed my eyes while sighing. "So I beg you to have a little more respect; and as for my guests, yes, I did. I invited all my friends from the university. "

I opened my eyes and saw the look of horror on her face. "You only get married once in a Lifetime Jin." I went to her and took her hands in mine." Mom. It is an important day."

" -I was hoping that after seeing Yoonji, you would change your mind. -I'm sorry for you, mom, because now I'm more than convinced, Yoonji is the woman of my life, she's sweet, innocent, beautiful. It is just as I had imagined it."

 My mother pulled her hands from mine and wiped her tears.-"But, Jin,  you barely know her and she barely knows you. Do not you worry about their reasons for marrying you without knowing you?"

" No, I don't."

Mom let out a frustrated groan and nodded. I was not going to lie saying that it didn't bother me too why they said yes to my marriage proposal. I had imagined many possible options, many whys, but in the end I had decided that I did not care too much. I loved her and I felt that with my love it was enough to start with. I would do the rest later; and my plan worked, Yoonji's reactions gave hope to me. I was sure that she was beginning to feel the same for me. 

I left mom with her tribulations and left the house, going straight to the main road, which had some cars parked there. I smiled as I spotted the red sports car of Namjoon. It did not take me more than a second to see him, looking impressed at the great house of the Kim's, Yoongi was next to him, although in a slightly less concealed way: taking pictures as if he were at the zoo.

I laughed inwardly as I recognized the camera he was carrying. I had asked him to take some pictures of Yoonji and mine before the wedding and my friend had chosen to do it with my own team. 

"Boys!!"

I called, approaching them. Joon was the first to turn; a wide smile immediately appeared on his face." -Well, well, but if Kim Seokjin is "in love" then What an honor to see a great man!"

 I laughed and hit him on the shoulder in revenge for his words. He liked to bother me for my idealized love for Yoonji, but the truth was that he himself was a guy "in love". He believed in true love, destiny and all that; and he was always on the lookout for his soul mate, convinced that one day he would find her. In short: he was a cheesy fool. 

"I'm glad that you all arrived safely. Did you have problems finding the house.? I  asked you all to arrive a little earlier than the other guests."

I wanted Yoonji to know them a little more. Since we were going to get married, it would be convenient for her to meet my friends, to be integrated into my world.