FIVE

Today is my ninth birthday. I ripping all my presents open so I could get to my suit. I get it after I finish opening all my real gifts. I go on my first mission after Natasha and dad train me in combat. I was excited to see what my suit is going to look like. Classic Tony kept going on about how he made it. 

One I finished opening all my gifts from the avengers I jumped up.

"Can I get my suit now?" I asked eagerly.

"Yup." Tony said popping the p. 

"Close your eyes." Natasha said. 

I heard some rummaging and footsteps. 

"Open them." I heard Clint say.

I opened my eyes and gasped. It looked like a cross between dad's combat suit and Natasha's suit. Tony knew I loved Natasha's suit but he also wanted me to look similar to my father. 

"I LOVE IT!" I screamed and everyone laughed. 

"Okay now get into your training outfit because it may be your birthday but you still gotta train." Steve said.

"Okay." I said then dashed out of the room to my room.

I put on my training outfit and put my hair into a high pony tail. I danced down the hallway. I arrived in the living room ready for training. I am a 9 year old that went 6 years not knowing she had powers, lives with the avengers, her father is Bucky Barnes aka Captain America's best friend, just got a suit to go in missions with them, and getting trained for combat. I am definitely far from a normal child.

"When can I start school?" I asked randomly.

"Do you wanna learn?" Tony asked.

"If not I'm gonna be stupid. I've been teaching myself though." I said.

"Can you even read?" Tony asked.

"Yes, I can but I had to teach myself. That isn't a normal thing. You guys need to at least home school me. It can't be that hard." I stated.

"Okay we'll home school you." Dad said. 

"Yay. Best. Birthday. Ever." I said with a huge smile on my face. 

"Okay time to get training." Natasha said. 

----------------------------------------------------

It has been about a month and I'm ready to go on missions. I'm 9 and go on missions with the avengers this is awesome. 

"When is my first official mission?" I ask Steve as I walk into the kitchen.

"Whenever we get one. They are usually assigned by Nick Fury." He said.

"Who will my first one be with?" I asked.

"Probably Bucky and Natasha because they trained you and they can see if you are ready." He said. 

"Okay. What's for lunch?" I asked.

"Pizza." He said.

"Okay." I said and got up and walked out of the kitchen.

I have also been getting home schooled. My physical education is combat training. 

----------------------------------------------------

Today is my first mission. We have to get HYDRA information but there will be a lot of HYDRA guards. To be honest I am scared.

"You ready to go?" Natasha asked.

"Yup just let me put my hair up real quick." I said walking into my bathroom.

"Okay." She said walking out of my room.

I quickly threw my hair up into a messy bun. I walked out of my room and into the living room where Dad and Nat were sat waiting for me.

"I'm ready to go now." I said.

"Took you long enough." Natasha said.

"Girls." Dad mumbled.

"What was that?" I asked with sass. I had been around Tony to much.

"Oh nothing. Let's just go." Dad said.

We got on the elevator to go up to the roof. There will be a quinjet up there to take us to the HYDRA base we will be invading.

We are going to get information then destroy that base. The information we are getting will hopefully tell us where all the other bases are.

"We are here." Clint said. He is the one that flew the quinjet for us.

Once we were in the base we were looking for the control room. When we found it me and Natasha snuck in. Dad kept watch on the outside.

We hooked the USB looking thing up to the computers they had. I would take approximately 10 minutes. We heard fighting in the hall. Me and Natasha looked at each other and I went running into the hall. There were about 11 HYDRA guards.

I used my powers to throw one at the wall. Another came running towards me and I didn't have time to use my powers so I had to use combat. Dad had knocked out about 4 of them and I had knocked out 2. No, wait now 3. He was taking on two and I was taking on one. I threw the guard at the wall. 

When we finished them all off I walked back into the control room and Natasha was almost finished. There was about 3 minutes left in the process. Dad came into the room.

"I can keep watch for a little if you want me to." I said.

"I guess you can since you defend yourself but If there are more than 3 guards coming for you just yell." Dad said.

"Okay." I said walking into the hall.

I could tell dad was tired that is why I offered. I heard footsteps. It didn't sound like multiple people so I was prepared for a fight. 

When the guards walked the corner I almost gasped there was like 15 of them. I tried calling for help but before I could I felt a cloth come up to my face. I stupidly breathed in and everything turned black.