EIGHT

I woke up the next morning with a huge headache. At first I was confused then I remembered the events of yesterday. I got up to find Steve or Wanda so I could take medicine for my headache.

I found everyone sitting in the lounge. I turned around not wanting everyone to know about what happened last night even though they probably do. To my luck Tony noticed me.

"What you need kid?" Tony called out to me.

"Oh nothing I was just going back to my room." I said.

"You okay?" Steve asked.

"Oh I'm grand." I said.

I happened to notice that dad was wearing the hat but he wouldn't look at me. I think he feels bad which makes me feel bad. I was already not in a good mood.

"I just need some medicine I have a huge headache." I said.

"Okay come here." Steve said getting up and walking out of the room.

He pulled out a bottle of medicine from the medicine cabinet. He took out a pill and handed it to me. I went into the kitchen and got a bottle of water then went back to my room. I turned on friends to watch. I have rewatched it 5 times. It is the best show ever.

----------------------------------------------------

It was now about lunch time. I turned off my TV and went into the kitchen to get some food. I saw dad sitting at the counter.

"Hey. I'm hungry." I said.

He looked up at me and then back down.

"Hi hungry, I'm dad." He said.

"I'm serious." I whined

"Fine. What do you want?" He asked.

"Grilled cheese, please." I said hopping into a chair.

----------------------------------------------------

He made up both grilled cheese. We both are in silence not daring to say a word. I wish he would look at me or at least talk to me.

"So what's up?" I said trying to start a conversation.

"The sky." He said quietly. 

"I give up on trying." I said quietly putting my plate in the sink and editing the room.

----------------------------------------------------

I heard a soft knock at my bedroom door.

"Come in." I said.

Dad opened my door. He looked sad.

"Sorry for not talking too you earlier." He said looking down.

I didn't say anything I just got up and gave him a hug.

"I'm bored." I whined into the hug.

He just laughed.

"What do you wanna do?" He asked.

"GO TO THE WATER PARK!" I shouted.

"Not today." He said.

"Come on, man." I said.

I pouted. I realized dad was still wearing the hat. I reached up and took it and put it on my head. Then took off running.

"HEY!" He called out laughing. I giggled then turned the corner and almost ran into Steve. 

"COMING THROUGH!" I yelled.

"What the-" Steve for cut off.

"Don't question it." Dad said.

---------------------------------------------------------

Dad eventually caught up to me and took his hat back. We were now watching the news.

"HYDRA is back in town." Steve said running into the living room.

I dropped the TV remote.

"WHAT?!" I shouted.

"Calm down. We should be safe." Steve said.

"But we all know they are here for me." I said.

"Yes and we will keep you safe." Dad said.

I am terrified. They are gonna get me again. They are gonna turn me into the assassin dad used to be. They are replacing him with me.

I got up and walked out of the room. When I reached my bedroom I started pacing.

"Are you okay?" Natasha asked walking into my room.

"No." I said.

"We will keep you safe they won't get you." Natasha said reassuringly.

"You promise they won't get me?" I asked.

"I promise." She said.

"Okay then let's go play a game, I'm bored." I said. She laughed but followed me out of my room.

-----------------------------------------------------

It was now the middle of the night. I heard something moving in my room. I looked over and saw that my window was open. Then I saw a man.

I screamed then everything turned black. before everything turned black. I felt the man pick me up and jump out the window right as Steve and Dad were at my door.

The funny thing about jumping out my window is my room is with everyone else's on the 23 floor.

When I woke up I was in excruciating pain.

The pain of them wiping my memories.

Then I blacked out again thinking I was dead and would never see the avengers again. Maybe I was hoping I was dead so I wouldn't have to kill people and to get out of the pain.

Its funny how short some peoples lives can be. Who knew mine would only last 12 years. Most people live past 70, for me that is not true. Why would someone do this to someone so young? Is dad even looking for me? He probably never even cared. Funny how Natasha promised nobody would get me hours before I was kidnapped. How she lied to me. How everyone lied to me saying they would never let me get kidnapped again. I wish I could have said goodbye to all of them and tell them I loved them. I never said it to any of them. If they can hear me right now I want them to know I love them and I have always loved them and I wish I would have told them sooner. I wish I would have hugged them more. Goodbye guys. Save the world from these horribly terrible people even if it means killing me. If you have to kill me don't hesitate and after you do it don't look back. Don't cry for hours or even minutes, don't cry at all. Oh how I wish they could hear me.

Then everything I once remembered was lost.

----------------

Writing this I realized how annoying I probably am. I wanna try to update more but school starts in less then a week so IDK.