hot coco

Looking up, Katsuki had noticed how bits of snow had fallen on Shouto's hair. Both sides, yes, but is was only noticeable on his left side. Huh, he had just then gotten curiosity on how he had gotten that scar. So, not thinking, the blond just immediately asked;

"Say, how'd you get that scar?", Katsuki poked with his left hand at the red spot covering the taller man's eye. Shouto slightly squished the other's hand for a simple second, and as the blond looked down, they both did a harsh turn to the right.

Letting out a small gasp in surprise, he had to regain his compuse after they both stopped, in front of the park. Well, now, they were inside of it, their feet burrowing in the snow.

Katsuki pouted and looked towards Shouto again, and the man was just staring at him holding back a laugh. "What was that even for?", the blond asked while letting go off from the taller one's hand and crossing both his arms, slightly looking to the left. Though, immediately regretting it as his right hand froze up in a matter of seconds.

Shouto couldn't help but laugh and put his arm around Katsuki's neck playfully while starting to make his way over to a pretty and enclosed tree house, which seemed to be steady despite being up high on a tree.

Raising a brow, the blond was about to ask where they were headed until Shouto took his arm off around him and practically pushed him towards the latter to get up the treehouse. "You're a man of a few words, huh?", Katsuki chuckled and began to go up the latter with ease, the other following behind.

After opening the door and crawling inside, he then realized how neatly organized it was. Fairy lights and even some bean bags. What even-?"

"I built this thing. Rough start but it ended up nice", Shouto responded after climbing inside himself and shutting the door to a close, ruffling his hair and letting the particles of snow fall to the ground, disappearing in a matter of seconds.

"Oh.", Katsuki just commented before settling down on one of the bean bags, letting himself sink in completely and enjoy the warmth. Closing his eyes for a few seconds, the silence was soon interrupted as a loud "poof!" was heard besides him. Opening his eyes and looking to his left, he saw Shouto sinking into the bean bag as well, though, not as much as he himself did.

"About this. Well, long story short, my mother was making some pasta and while boiling the water, I was playing around and tried grabbing the pan. Of course, me not being strong enough, couldn't hold it and well, the water fell to the left side of my face.", the taller male simply said while staring at the ceiling, having his hands intertwined and over his chest.

Katsuki just nodded before starting another conversation, not realizing how far they were into it until it was 7 p.m., which, in Winter, it turns real dark, real early.

"Come stay at my place. It's pretty close, anyway.", Shouto suggested as they left the park, now standing outside of it and the roads just barely lit by the street lights.

"Are you serious?", Katsuki asked with a chuckle, surely he thought the other was joking but once he looked up and saw his bland expression, he knew he wasn't kidding.

"Unless you want to freeze to death.", Shouto added before turning on his heels to the right and starting to make his was back home, and, with a grunt and a bit of hesitation, the blond followed soon behind, keeping his hands inside his pockets to keep them warm, making sure to put his scarf all around his neck and to cover his mouth.

Shouto stopped, and Katsuki was about to ask him what had happened before Shouto held the other's arm and tugged him at a walk to cross the street. Surely, they had arrived, right? Because, if so, well then what the hell was Todoroki even doing working at a cafe?! Clearly, he didn't even need money.