pink lemonade

Katsuki was awoken as the sound of rushing water filled his ears. Checking his phone that sat at the night stand, it was only 9:30. No wonder he was so tired. He didn't go out running on Fridays and would sleep until 2 p.m., so waking up at this time didn't lighten up his mood.

Standing up from the bed, he made his way over to a large wooden door and slid it open, his eyes shining as a whole bunch of clothes were lined up perfectly.

Geez, just how much money did this dude fucking have?

Looking around the huge amount of clothes, he slightly pouted as all of them were not XS, rather either medium or large, which were far too big for him.

Grabbing some medium sized mom jeans and a white turtle neck. It appeared the Shouto only had turtlenecks for winter wear, as he had many of different colors. However, the shirt was a large, so he'd have to tuck it in. He usually did either way with his own clothes.

Shrugging, he folded the clothes and went back to the bed, setting them down gently before laying face-down on the bed, waiting for the other to finish his shower.

Finally, the water running was no longer heard and 5 minutes later, the bathroom door opened. Out came Todoroki with some ripped, light blue jeans and a light yellow shirt, no socks whatsoever.

Standing up from the bed and grabbing his- Shouto's clothes, he turned around and began to make his way towards the bathroom before a hand tugged his shirt back and almost caused him to fall.

"What?", Katsuki groaned out, turning his head around only to stare at Shouto's damp hair, a bit of water drops still going to the floor and making his face even more angelic that what it already was.

"Are those my clothes? They're too big for you.", Shouto spoke and let go of his grip on Bakugou's shoulder. The blond just shrugged and mumbled a 'whatever' before going to the bathroom and closing the door behind him, locking it of course.

 The blond just shrugged and mumbled a 'whatever' before going to the bathroom and closing the door behind him, locking it of course

The bathroom was nice. Maybe too nice. The door was even made out of clear fucking glass, and the wood itself even looked damn expensive.

"Richass", Katsuki mumbled while putting his clothes down besides the sink and headed to turn on the shower, getting out of it once he did and closed the door, waiting for it to warm up.

A knock was heard on his door while he was taking off his clothes;

"Yeah?", the blond asked, leaving himself on his underwear and folding his clothes, putting them down besides Shouto's.

"Do you like waffles?", Todoroki asked behind the door, it was barely audible due to the water hitting the shower floor, but still clear enough.

"Uh, I do.", Katsuki answered before nothing was heard and so, took off his boxers and went to the shower, closing the glass door and wetting his hair.