New Town

Kennedy's POV

Kennedy's POV

I got picked up from the airport by a driver in a SUV. Saying he works for Pastor lauren and he's just here to drop me to the apartment complex.

Legend got me an apartment which was nice but. It didn't feel right,my fam wasn't here.

Every single body expect for legend and OG thinks am still on a plane to spain.

I don't feel comfortable lying to them at all,but i have to.

Legend and I life depends on it.

"we're here" his deep voice spoke stepping out the car to get my bags. The complex was near the city. The hype life? Is it me..i left new york to texas to supposedly spain(California) Fml.

"Thank you" i said as he put the bags at my door. The apartment was on the 8th floor.

It was 15 floors to this place.

He opened the door and it was...it was fire asf inside. It was already decorated,i bet legend hired someone.

"Okay these are the rules" he turned to me locking the door.

Great i have to live in California with rules by a pastor wow.

"Okay what i-

"I'll explain em to her" i swear to god i didn't even look to see if it was really him,i knew it was.I turned around,ran and jumped on him rapping my feet around his torso.He was looking fine asf

His fit/also him.

His scent was in the apartment,the minute i walked in i smelled him but i assumed i just missed him.

"*chuckles*damn,u missed me huh?" He think its time to be laughing about shit.

" this*sniffles* this is not the time for jokes Legend,i was worried about you,no contact for two weeks *sniffles* i had to leave without saying *sobs* goodbye,i had to leave my family like that,*cries* i had to lie,i did this all *sobs* for you Legend" i cried in his chest.

"Ight am out,i can't deal with this mushy shit"the driver said making me ligthen up a bit.

"Am sorry i had u worried ma,i promise amma be here for you" he kissed my forehead.

"Promise?" I asked looking up at him.

"You the only person i have right now,and when you're at work-

"Yeah about that"

"What?"

"Amma only be here every other weekend bu-

"WHAT SENSE DOES IT MAKES IF WE CAN'T ACTUALLY BE TOGETHER!!!!" i backed up yelling.

"Yo watch ya fucking tone shawty" he pointed in ma face.

"I wish you motha fucking would let that finger touch my face,nigga i lied to my family for u,i left my family for you,i hide things for u,i traveled miles away leaving every one i care about for FUCKING YOU!!!,and you not gon be here with me?" Ma face is red and hot,wet with tears. I got a headache from these hectic hours and am finna snap his neck right now ma nigga.

"I know,i know but ain't nobody held a gun to ya head and said do this fa me" he got some nerve.

"Technically you ass eater ya father did" he was stuck on stupid.

"Now please get the fuck out" i said lowly.

"Where am finna sleep ton-

"NOW PLEASE GET THE FUCK OUT!!"

I yelled pointing to the door.

"Ma,i promise u,this not gon be permanent,i swear Kennedy"

"I asked for u to leave,please do what i ask for once Legend Lauren" he smacked his teeth and silently left.

I feel light headed. Am gonna fucking throw up from all this. Before you knew it i was hunged over the toilet puking my lunch all the way up.

Now am sick from all this shit,how great.

1 hour later.

I got to unpacking,only my clothes but by just unzipping the suitcase has me breathing heavy. Am so stressed and tired.

Can i just do this tomorrow...i feel for Applebee's,but at the same time i want Chinese. Okay let's not think about food...lets unpack and relax.

Oof am light headed. Let me sit down.

This day got me really messed up. Am so sick and tired...literally.

I want a break for once,i really hope this is not permanent,as he promised?