Here we are

Kennedy's POV

Kennedy's POV

"Blake!!"i screamed running and jumping in his arms having him catch me.

"Damn kennedy you got heavy" he chuckled making me hit him.

"Whatever,am still looking good tho" i let him go.

"Yeah you do,so where ya nigga at u said that was coming with you?" He asked lifting his pants onto his waist properly.

I took a min and looked over him. He had a hard time trynna hold up with his sisters death.

Yup. she's dead. Sometime after what she and legend did her head was sent to the house in a box with a bow on it anonymously.

I can't forget the fear but anger i heard in blake's voice over the phone that day. He cried when they cremated her head....no other part of her body was found.

When he cried over the phone that day with me...i couldn't help but cry with him. Not for her but for him. He ma best friend?

"He went to the bathroom,he'll be out soon" i said fixing ma coat.

"Ight,When yo cousin flight getting here?" He asked grabbing ma suitcases and started walking.

"Ummm i think its in an hour,so amma just drop the stuff at the hotel and come get her while you wait for me back at the house" i lied.

She landed with us but we part ways so it wouldn't look fishy.

They went to rent a car and head to the hotel before us.

"Bae!"i heard Xays voice. I was still a lil mad at him because of that lil stunt he pulled early so ma attitude was still present.

Me and Blake both looked around.

Blake's face was looking like "oh,this him?" That's what his expression was looking like.

"I thought you was waiting on me,you left" he said keeping his eyes on blake making it weird.

"Well you found me didn't you *rolls my eyes making him glare at me* well this is my best friend blake, Blake this is-

"Her nigga Xavier" he cut me having me shake ma head.

"Oh word,wassup man" blake dapped him up.

"Am chilling" he replied. I can't fucking stand him rn.

"So is we gon go or is y'all finna stand here and let the whole airport know y'all ain't fucking with each other right now" blake said opening his trunk because the man was pesting him to move the car.

I chuckled and shook ma head. " shut up blake,and lets go" i smiled at him opening the car door. I went in the back having Xay sit beside me.