The mission beginning

Lisa's pov

We got up extremely early ate our breakfast and went to meeting place to set up everything.Jennie went to rooftop of nearest building, Rosé and Jisoo went to check meeting room and check all the staff, workers and guests and I went to camera room and set up cameras, then I turned on my phone and connected all cameras to my phone and I noticed that some cameras aren't working properly so I went out to check them, after reactivating the cameras I went to camera room and there was a figure standing there....

"Who are you?"I asked and took my knife"I'm your partner"he said and turned around and you know who it was"What are you doing here?"he asked"Hey Jerkook, as you said I'm your partner"I said calmly as nothing happened, but now I'm really panicking and I 'm shocked ya know!!, what if he will do something to me??

"First my name is Jungkook not Jerkkook and second, uh do nothing I'll handle it myself"he said, what he mean??"Hey what do you mean?This is my mission!!"I said and I'm really getting angry"I don't want to lose this mission because of a new 'agent' "he said, but I ignored him and went to my phone and gave it to him he looked shocked....

" I checked there are places without cameras and I set up my cameras so connect your phone to mine, so you can use this cameras too"I said and gave him my phone with cold face and before he could ask why?"Because we are partners and if you lose your mission I'll lose it too"I said and get back my phone, after I went to the corner of the room, but something caught my eyes, someone tries to go through the corridor "We must go and check"I said, I was about to go out but that jerk pushed me"I'll go you stay here"he said and went out, argh anyways I noticed that that jerk is already fighting in section A.

I saw someone in section B "Jichu section B"I said and saw in cameras Jisoo unnie running to section B with a male, maybe he's one of that jerks bandmates, but in section C there are some people too "Rosé section C"I said and saw that she is with a male too...

"Jennie pls snipe people who will get close to meeting room, the others are fighting so the hope is on you, and Jennie unnie something is happening "I said "I know, I think they need to get that information"Jennie said "Ok unnie I think we'll handle this I need to check Rosé and Jichu unnie"I said "Ok"she said and I was about to contact them, but I knocked out........

To be continued......