Prologue pt.1

Welcome honey plums!

joonie_03
Chocoholic_08

He looked at me with so much longing, his body was still, stiff...but his eyes gave it all.

Ugly bruises which he was forced to THINK were beautiful, covered every inch of his body that was visible. I couldn't bring myself to think about how many more he must be hiding under those tattered clothes that barely covered his fragile form in the evening of December.

He wouldn't come to me, I knew he would not, because then maybe whatever he had left now...a roof, food, and his life would be taken away, snatched.

So I decided to initiate the first step. I took a step forward and saw him shifting on his feet, as if he was contemplating on whether to stay or run, but he knew better... he'd only bring more pain to his poor body if he ran, not that it'd be me who'd hurt him but I still didn't want anyone to touch my baby boy.

So he stayed still, already tired and ready to give in to whatever I'd demand.

But he had it all wrong...I wasn't here to hurt him, I'd never.

"Why are you doing this? You know you don't have to. Please, Jungkook! Come with me! You know you're gonna lose it here if you'll stay any longer! I'll make sure to drive them away from you, take my hand! Please!" I exasperatedly reached towards his slender digits, but he pulled away...like always.

"You know, Hyung! I can't!" He smiled but his smile didn't reach to his beautiful brown orbs for there was a lot of pain in that melancholic tug of his ethereal lips.

I sighed. There was no use in trying to convince him. He won't agree. He never did. He was scared, broken.

"Please Give me a chance, kookie!" I tried again and he knew how desperate I was, as he had seen that very same expression on my face every single day in the last 2 years, but didn't reply. He just looked away.

"Hyung! Do you really think I can escape this? This my reality, the truth, the reason for my existence. I'm just a-a toy...a slut". He looked straight into my eyes with his now dewy ones.

"No kookie! Don't say that! You're none of that! Don't believe what those bastards say. I know what you are...you're a beautiful human who, no matter however someone treats him, always wishes the best for them, you're so kind and pretty! That's what you are. And let me cherish you, baby! Allow me to tell you those words every day." I said.

And for the first time I saw his lips twitch before speaking his usual,'I can't Hyung! You know I can't'. It was as if he was maybe...just tiny bit contemplating about my words.

"They'll find me and bring me back here and then won't-won't even let me die." He sniffled.

I out a sigh. I couldn't let this chance go out of my hands, not when he was finally considering going with me. I had to bring him to trust me.

"Do you trust me? Tell me kook-ah, I've been coming here just to see you for the last 2 years. Did- did I ever touch-no! Did I ever even laid a hand on you like those filthy men? Answer me, baby?" I asked him, caressing his knuckles.

He shook his head, looking down.

"Baby, listen carefully to me, you know it very well why people come here to see you, if I- I wanted to hurt you, I would've done it a long time ago, right?" I bent toward his eyes.

He shook his head again, this time looking at me weakly. I reached forward and enveloped his petite body in my arms.

"Then trust me, kookie! I'll never hurt you and, no matter what, I'll get you out of this place".

He nodded weakly, agreeing to go with me for the first time in 2 years.

"Fine Hyung! I'll go with you, but right now, you need to leave!" He trailed off. I knew my time with him was up and I didn't want that piece-of-shit for a father of his, to hurt him for giving extra SERVICE besides the paid hours.

"Okay, babe! I'll go now, but I'll come back" I replied to him reassuringly. "And the next time I come, I'll take you with me even if I have to get my hands on that bastard for this". He just smiled at my words.

"I know you'll come, Hyung! You always have." He chimed, finally easing up and just looking up at him smiling to genuinely made my heart skip a beat.

"Okay then, I'll go now! Take care and don't let that fucktard control you too much, yeah?" I searched his eyes for an assurance which I knew would be false...but I still hoped.

"I won't Hyung! Goodbye!" He said with somewhat off tone but we both knew that as much as we wanted to stay with each other, we couldn't.

I sighed and kissed his forehead in an attempt to make him realize how much he meant to me and then walked out of my room.

"Mr. Kim! I hope you've had your fun!" That old fucker smirked at me showing his stupid dirty grin that I so wanted to slap off of his face, but I knew better.

"Indeed, I did! Jeon!" I replied curtly, not really wanting to start a conversation with such a bastard.

"Of course you did! You've got a special liking towards our Jungkookie, haven't you?" He tried to look like a nobleman, but honestly, he was just a sick bastard.

"Just tell me the DAMN amount-" I sighed, trying to cool my nerves, " look! I've not got all day to listen to your stupid bullcrap, JEON! I've got things to do and places to be at." I looked at him threateningly in the eye.

"Y-yes Mr. Kim! It'd be 50,000₩ but I'll give you a discount since you're our regular, you can just pay 40,000₩!" He replied, rather intimidated.

I just threw the wad of cash, not really caring how much it was, but I knew it was far more than whatever he asked and silently walked towards the front door when I saw, from the corner of my eye that Jungkook was looking at me, but when I turned, there was no one.

I sighed, he was still afraid of that jackass.

-----

As I was striding down the street, I saw a boy was walking along with a lean girl. They were talking about something, I don't know what, but they looked...happy? Content.

Yes, they were content for having each other in their lives. And once again all my loneliness came dawning on me.

I laughed bitterly. That's the only thing I could do because the person who could bring that contentment in my awry life was...was broken. And I had to fix him.

With that new determination, I strode towards my house.

"I'll save you Jungkook. Don't you worry... I won't let that old bastard hurt you...not anymore."

-----

Hey, honey plums...

Yeah... I guess that's what I'm gonna call my viewers (if I'll have any, that is...lol).

So, this is my first ff. Not really though, it's my second, but I'm kind of out of ideas for my first one and that's why I'm stuck on chapter 3 of it.

But I'll try my best on updating this one as frequently as possible so that my FUTURE READERS wouldn't abandon it.

If u liked the story (although there's not much since it has only started) please vote and comment.

💜

-brilyna