Chapter 3

Author's note:

Hey honey plums.
Here is the 3rd chapter for 'dew drops'. This is gonna reveal some new things Which means...More drama and more suspense along with some more cutesy taekook for you all.

Also, I remember Jungkook's father's name now. You'll know it in this chap.

Happy reading.
:)

-------

"Let me fucking go". Jiran tried to raise his meek voice, but it came out as a small bleat.

"Shut up! Not a word, Jeon Jiran, not one fucking word." The muscular man, with tall stature raged.

"How could you be so fucking stupid You- you left a glass bottle on the floor, for what?!! For the kid to shred your stupid head into pieces?! Are you fucking me?!" the taller man fumed, making Jiran swallow his own saliva.

He knew he was screwed.

"listen, you scumbag! I want those two boys here, on their knees! Do whatever the fuck it takes, just bring them here!" The taller of them sneered at Jiran.

"Two weeks! You've got bloody two weeks to bring them here, mark it!" he spoke, eying the ruthlessly beaten male with fire in his eyes.

"Y-yes!" the smaller male stammered with a meek voice.

"Throw him out! And don't let him in, unless, he brings those bastards !" he snapped his fingers at his dogs that were standing at the end of the dark, empty room.

_________
After fruitless searching the god-damned bank where Jiran was told would find an ally. A very skilled one. But his hope was shattering bit-by-bit every second, until he reached in front of a worn-out buliding.

"This building looks too racked to be the one" he thought, but couldn't come up with just walking away from it. After all, his boss was the most nerve-ticking man he had known throughout his exitence on Earth.

He just wanted someone to tick him off, and then he'll cripple their chances of ever coming to top.

"the person must have shat rotten mushroom on his boss' head to be placed in this building". He thought, a grimace complementing his frowny face, but he decided to check the place anyway.

"Name?" asked the rangy lady from the back of the counter. Her legs looked thin and scrawny behind the carbon-black stockings, as if she had starved for quite a long time, but Jiran didn't pay attention to it as it was very normal for girls her age doing that to look pretty.

What caught Jiran's eye was a small knife strapped securely around her thigh, that seemed like it had gone unnoticed by other people.

She was the one. The ally his boss had spoke of, to help him bring the boys to him.

"Psst, as if...What is this little mouse gonna help me with anyways". He thought, but couldn't say it because he knew that this woman was not one to be messed with. She was very good at what she did, he had heard.

"Sun Eunhee?" he recalled her name from when he was locked in that dark room.

"Jeon Jiran" the woman hissed, rather venomously, as if he had blown up her chance of becoming the best assassin out there...which he actually had, even if he wasn't involved in it directly.

"Name the goat!" she spat.

"Kim Taehyung. 22 years old. Tall frame. Owner of 'TaeH Enterprises'."