⟿ F O R E W O R D⟿

"Let's go do something exciting, extravagant! Live in the world and make dumb decisions while we're still young. Feel the night air burn against our lungs, the ache in our bodies as we run and run!"

"Or...bear with me here, we could also sit on the patio, roll a blunt, and go the fuck to bed."

EVE WESTLEY AND STEFANI JACOBS were always destined for bigger and better things.

No matter how hard Stefani tried, she was always in the shadow and living up to the successes of her brother, Nate, and Eve couldn't get out of her narcissistic, seemingly perfect mother's grasp long enough to catch her breath. After their junior year of high school, the two best friends travel north to the Bay Area for the summer before senior year. When they come back, things begin to change... and their worlds are turned upside down.

C O P Y R I G H T

All rights reserved. No part of this publication/work may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

© @privatequeers / T'oni T.

D I S C L A I M E R

This story contains themes that some may find disturbing or triggering, such as: substance abuse, eating disorders, homophobia, etc. Any names and places mentioned in this body of work are purely fictional.