10.

I'm back.

With so much admiration and nostalgia, Jungkook slipped his fingers over the dusty books, the faint scent of old paper filling his lungs, a poignant reminder of the passing time

With so much admiration and nostalgia, Jungkook slipped his fingers over the dusty books, the faint scent of old paper filling his lungs, a poignant reminder of the passing time. Infuriating half smile of mystery crawled across his pale face as he grabbed a book, as if it was lurking with its golden pages behind the old novels. It had a strong presence of viciousness and sinful aura, notwithstanding, its blood red covers reminded him of the apple of discord, almost as mystifying.

"Taehyung,

Enamored in your beauty,
As hot as blood, as cold as blade
May you be proud of your mate,
And soon see the redemption spill as a overflowing sea."

~°~

Hoseok was concentrated on the passing wind, eyes closed in complete meditation. Jin and Jimin were standing in the middle of the room, their breath still hitched, hearts hammering between their ribs.

" Hoseok, is someone after us? " Jimin ask with hesitation.

"Don't just assume you are honored to be chased. You have nothing to do with this." Yoongi sarcastically retorted. Him and Namjoon arrived just after Hoseok sent them a signal.

"Partly they are" Namjoon added, looking at both of them, swallowing dryly the limp in his throat before nibbing on his already peeling lips, anxiety made them all uneasy. "The truth is, that whoever is after Taehyung's possession, will try to chase after you too. Sort of keeping you as hostage or to manipulate you with material goods." Namjoon calmly explained, as they nodded sinking in further puzzlement.

"And you better not get full of yourself and tell them anything, or else, I will personally make wine glasses from your skulls." Yoongi added with rile. The room was haunted by deadly silence before Namjoon could speak gently.

"Enough, Yoon." Namjoon soothingly touched his lover's neck, just over his pulse point which almost made ths tiny male purr as a kitten. This could have been adorable if they were in different situation. Did they actually have feelings?

"I think they are trying to break the line between our world and the spirit one." Hoseok said, his face soured instantly. "We need to either fight them, or play the babysitters." jimin acted he wasn't lowkey offenced.
Hoseok's half-lidded eyes, now heavy orbs from tiredness, pierced the pitch black area, carefully approaching every single movement.

"Yoongi." He said lowly. "Prepare potions for better night vision and instant healing. We need to defeat them now, if required, we will make a binding soul ritual with the humans." why is he talking as if we are aliens?