Veronica's life PART 1

Veronica's pov

As I was looking at her eyes I heard the door bashing open. I looked behind me to see the one I most feared, the beast of hydra base, my father Alessandro Vindohydan

Alessandro- so it's true that you are the one that's trying to save Stark's  kid or should I say your sister.

Veronica- dad please don't hurt her she's not at fault for what the Avengers did, she's innocent please dad

??- Veronica what's going on.........Alessandro what is it?

Alessandro- Amber what are you doing here it's not good for your health and also our sons. You must rest.

Well I know you must be confused right now well let me introduce myself. I'm Veronica Hydra Vindohydan. I am the first born of Alessandro Vindohydan . My father always wanted a son. Well it didn't come true the day i was born my father tried to kill me but my mother always loved she took care of me when I was 8 , dad made a plan to send me to the Tower as Tony's child my mom was scared but she can't do anything so she send me there but she gave me a small device to keep contact with her. My mom told me that past seven years mom gave birth for 2 babies they were all girls but my father killed each and everyone but my mother begged not to .

Mom was happy that I was sent to Tony because he and my mom are high-school lovers. After I returned to the base every day I get beaten by my father. But what ever he does it love him I don't know why but I love him. As for Emma, both of us are in the same situation but what I did made it worst I  just want die but I can't if I was the one who started this I'm going to end this for the sake my mom and my little sister Emma .

I have known Emma the moment when she was born When I was three I went to the hospital with  the hospital to see my aunt with my mom but I got lost from mom on the way to my aunts room instead of that room I went to a room the name starts with L so I thought it was my aunt livianne when I open the door it wasn't my aunt there was two women and a cute little baby that was the first day I met EMMA