『13』

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

I sat quietly in the car as Que drove me home, debating if I should tell him why he got shot at

I felt like it was my fault, all of it. If I had never went out with him then this wouldn't have happened.

"You good?"

"Yea, I'm straight." I felt him looking at me before he shook his head and turned back to the road.

"You not but that's aight cause I got ya."

That was some fucked up shit and when I seen Milli I was going to beat his ass.

The rest of the car ride was silent as he drove me home, glancing at me every now and then.

"Thanks for the ride."

"That ain't shit..." Que trailed off and I gathered my things to get out of the car, my hand on the door when I felt him grab my arm.

"Gimme a kiss." My stomach started doing damn cartwheels and shit when he said that.

I smiled before leaning over the console, his hand coming up to grip my neck and pull me closer.

The kiss lasted for a bit before he pulled away, making eye contact with me as he bit his bottom lip.

"I-I'll talk to you later."

"Fasho."

I nod my head before quickly opening the door and getting out of the car.

My heart pounding as I walked up to my door and took out my keys to unlock the door, he left when I finally got the door open after fumbling with the keys.

I got inside the house, turned towards the door and leaned my head against it.

"Who was that lil boy?" I heard my mom's voice and turned to see her sitting on the couch with T-boo beside her.

"Que."

"The one you were telling me about? Well what happened to Milli."

"We not gone work out ma. I'm done with him."

"Period." T-boo spoke up from beside her and my mom laughed before shaking her head.

I was about to say something when I heard soft footsteps come into the room and looked to see my nephew waddling in.

"Aww auntie's little baby." I coo before reaching down to pick him when he extended his arms to me.

Hasani Sakyi Smith. My brother's final gift to the world.

T-boo found out she was pregnant by my brother a day before be died and she never got the chance to tell him.

Nobody even knows he exists other than her close family, my mom and I, the girls, and my grandparents.

He looked exactly like his dad did when he was a baby and he reminded us of him more every day.

T-boo was scared, a 16 year old girl who had just found out she was pregnant, only for the father to be ripped out of her life.

She didn't think her parents would accept it, but they did and they comforted her with their hearts heavy seeing their daughter in pain.

My momma was the happiest I had seen her in quite a bit when she was told about hasani.

We didn't want him to grow up not knowing about his dad, so we made sure we talked about him whenever we could.

Even though he was young, we showed him pictures and played videos of him. His first word was dada. The first time he kicked in Tatyana's stomach was hearing his dad's voice.

"You're getting so big pooh!" I say while tickling him, his dimples showing as he laughed and squirmed.

My mom smiled at us, talking to T-boo about something before the baby almost jumped out of my arms trying to get to her.

"Y'all go ahead upstairs. I'll keep my peanut down here with me."

Hasani sat in my mom's lap while T-boo got off the couch. He looked at her smiling before sticking his tongue out and she did the same.

-

"I could fucking kill that nigga right now. That's just how I'm feeling." I spoke as soon as she closed the door to my room.

"He took that shit too far."

I was honestly amazed at the entire situation. you fucking with a whole other bitch but when I talk to somebody else...you gotta shoot at the nigga.

Well unlike these other pussy niggas, my nigga is gone shoot the fuck back.

"Then when I started to beat his ass Nuni ass tried to get onnat shit with me. Bitch, I don't give a fuck if that's yo brother or not. Ain't no nigga finna shoot and almost kill my sister without me doing something about it."

"What all happened?" I was fuming at this point.

"Okay, Milli was going crazy and allat then he started talking stupid saying he was gone pull up on they side and air that mf out. So me being me, I try to reason that you were probably still out there but he said he ain't give a fuck. This nigga leave, take my car keys and Nuni's keys so we couldn't come get you."

"He ain't give a fuck-"

"Hell no! Anyway, we were just sitting in the house not knowing what to do because you weren't answering any of our messages. So whole time im in that bitch spazzing out like, imma beat this nigga ass when he comes back."

"As you should."

"But when I said that shit I guess Nuni took offense cause she was all like, you not finna do shit to my brother and allat other shit. Me and Boosie looking at her like she crazy cause babygirlllllllllllll. So I had to leave cause I wasn't tryna go crazy on her. I ain't go back to her house until they got back and I got my keys."

"She said something to Boosie?"

"Not at mf all. Boosie started going the fuck off and all she did was stare at her like a fucking duck."

"Now that shit is crazyyy."

"Milli came in the house talking tough shit. He was all like all this shit would have never happened if ya friend wasn't out being a hoe."

"A hoe? How the fuck? You know what, me and my nigga will be at they house tomorrow if that's what they need to happen."

"And that's on momo."

-
if yall noticed the emojis on t-boo's contact in the last chapter then you probably already knew what was up.

anyway, get my votes and comments up for more frequent updates.