【12】

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

"Xyla, I nutted in you 3 weeks ago and you mean to tell me you not pregnant? Where the hell my baby at?"

"Dead..."

"What!" I laughed at Que's facial expression as we talked on FaceTime, him bothering me repeatedly about being pregnant.

"I'm just playing. God got me though buddy, you can shoot the club up all you want."

"What the fuck ever. Fuck ya hot girl summer, I'm finna give you a pregnant hoe  winter."

"That statement is false sir."

"Nah, remember what you said when I asked if you was gone have my kids?"

"I was dicknotized-"

"You ready Xyla?" I turned my head as Dayana came into the room, fully dressed and ready so we could go to a football game.

"Fuck you going?"

"I already told you that we going to a game tonight..."

"Mhmmm. Have fun baby, I love you and don't make me have to come kill none of them niggas."

"I love you more." I blew him a kiss before smiling and ending the call, standing up to grab my purse so we could go.

"Y'all are so cuteeee."

-

"I'm ready to FUCK, asap after this shit." I laughed at this girl who was sitting in front of me.

Dayana and I had been at this game for about an hour or two, wanting to chill for a bit together since we weren't busy.

I really was shocked to see her fucking with Trap that day, finding it funny how he was out here doing Nuni dirty all this time.

Speaking of that bitch, she had been missing for weeks now and I don't think anybody really cared enough to try to find her.

"I thought it was ready to GET the fuck asap..." Her friend spoke before getting cut off by the same girl.

"Nah, I meant what I said."

"She meant it alright... girl done fucked almost every Kappa at this school." I scrunched my face up when Dayana whispered to me.