What Else Could Possibly Happen?

Sorry it took so long to update! I hope this makes up for it!!

(Stef's POV)

I stared at my phone, horrified. This couldn't be happening. After all we've been through. And now this? The news about Callie and Brandon sleeping together was now Viral on social media.

And the comments were even worse. They varied from "whores", "discusting" "wtf is wrong with them?" And even "sick incest freaks".

I had to do something before any of the kids saw it.

"Moms!" I heard Mariana yell.

Shit. I might be too late.

She ran into the room, holding put her phone.

"You will not believe what people are saying about Callie and Brandon online! It's so wrong! They're saying they slept together."

"This is just great " I muttered. "Okay Mariana, give me your phone. You don't need to be seeing this."

She handed it to me. "What are we going to do about this?" She said, looking appalled.

Before I could answer, the rest of the kids rushed into their room, holding their phones.

They all started talking over each other, talking about what they've seen online.

I held up my hand. "I know guys. I've seen it myself. What people are saying is so awful, but I promise I'll take care of it. Please give me your phones. I don't want any of you caught up in any of this. And none of you will be going to school today until we figure this out."

To my surprise, they all handed me their phones without a single argument.

"Now I would like to speak to Callie and Brandon alone please."

They all nodded and left the room, closing the door behind them.

"What the hell are we going to do?" Callie said quietly. I could tell she was holding back tears. I honestly had no idea what to do about. Thing after thing was just being thrown at us. I didn't know how much more we could take.

Just then, Lena burst through the door.

"Look at the shit people are saying about-"

She stopped short, seeing us standing there.

"Oh, I take it you've already seen it?"

We nodded.

She sighed.

"What else could possibly happen now?"

Little did we know, she was really going to admit saying that...

I'm so sorry it took so long to update! I've been dealing with a lot, bit I promise there's more coming up! I have big plans for this story!! Thanks for all the support guys!
Xoxo,
Kiersten