2

Edd's pov

"Eddy I have had it with your shenanigans!" I shouted. "Well you didn't do my homework!" Eddy yelled "oh! You have to do it yourself! Sometimes eddy!" I snapped "Chickens!" Ed yelled "ed! Not now!" Me and eddy yelled at the same time. The bell rang "ah! I'm late for class!" I yelled running down the hall and into class.

Lunch

I sat at the lunch table away from all the other perrs. "Hey double dweeb" I heard kevin's voice, I turned my head to see him and I smile "why hello kevin" I said and he sits at the table, sitting next to me. I feel the heat rise up to my cheeks, suddenly I felt something touching my hand. I look down to see that kevin and mine hands are touching, I quietly gasp but I slightly moved my hand over kevin's.

He grabbed my hand and my face heated more. "Don't say anything dork" kevin said and I nodded as I held his hand back, we hid our combined hands under the table. "Hello edd boy! Kevin!" Rolf said and we let go of our hands. "What do you want rolf?" kevin asked and I continued with lunch "nothing, what you so call friends and rolf want to sit at table" rolf said. I got up and went to walk away "where you going?" Kevin asked "with eddyand ed, your friends don't like me" I said and walked over to where eddy and ed sat.

"Oh look, you came crawling back to say sorry?" Eddy asked "actually eddy, it apologize and no I didn't, because you're just an ignorant little scams theif" I said

"Ahh! Eddy! Leave me alone!" I shouted. "No!" He yells as we run down the halls, eddy snatches me by my shirt. For the short little guy he is, he can be strong, he lifted me up off my feet. "I'm gonna pound ya!" Eddy punched me right into my mouth and I was dropped on the floor. I covered my mouth as it bleed, tears were at my eyes, "I sock you again sockhead if you don't keep your mouth shut!" Eddy yelled and walked away. I got off the dirty floor and ran to the boys restroom.

I spat blood into the sick, "how repulsive!" I shouted then felt pain in my teeth. I rinse out the blood from my mouth and sink, then I went to head to the nurse. "Hey dork!" Kevin yelled and I looked behind me still holding my mouth "what happened?" He asked and I felt tears in my eyes again "eddy punched me in the mouth" I sobs and I felt warmth next to my body. I noticed kevin was holding me, "I'll pound him!" Kevin yelled and he moved away from me and I was a little cold.

I watched kevin storm over to the cafeteria. I walked over to the nurse office.

After school

"Yo double dee" eddy said in a sickly sweet tone. "Yes?" I asked with my mouth a little sore, "you sicked kevin on me!" Eddy yelled and I looked at eddy and he had a shinner and a red cheek. "you hit me in the mouth!" I protested "well you needed to be hit in the mouth! Cause you talk to much!" Eddy offended me. "Is there a problem?" Kevin came out of nowhere, "I don't know is there eddy?" I asked "heh heh nope no problem here! Just me and double dee being friends!" Eddy pretended and he pulled me into a head lock.

"Eddy, I need circulation to my head and through my neck, will you please let go" I said and he glared at me. "Let him go dork" kevin warned and I was let go of, I fixed my shirt and hat. "Come on double dee" kevin said and kevin helped me onto the back of his bike and I blushed. Kevin rode me home, "thank you kevin, I appreciate the ride" I said and got off "welcome dork" he smiled and I blushed and went into the house.

I went into the kitchen to see a sticky note.

Dear Eddward,

So sorry we missed dinner last night, we'll cook next, what do you want?

Love mom and dad

I frowned at the note and so I wrote back

For you to come home

Love Eddward

I stuck the sticky note to theirs and I went to bed crying.

Hey guys and gals hope you liked my chapter! And check out my new story rev kevedd. Its a reverse of kevedd, instead of double dee being a wimp he's a little tuff, and instead kevin being the jock, he's the smart wimp. But anyways check it out and bye bye!