4

Double dee's pov

Me and kevin sat in his room watching tv. I was seated on kevin's lap.

Eddy's pov

Ed and I snuck into kevin's kitchen. Ed chuckled "shh!" I snapped "now where's the pill?" I asked "uh, right here eddy" ed handed me a pill and I seen two cups of water. One on a napkin and one on the table normally "double dee's of course" I say and I put the pill into the napkin cup. I heard footsteps walking down the stairs and me and ed stayed under the table laughing quietly.

Double dee's pov

Kevin kept trying to tickle my neck and I kept blushing. I grabbed my cup that was neatly and safely on the napkin which was absorbing additional moisture from the cup. (Sometimes I have to look up some words -_-) I drank some H2o (shushie!) While kevin was looking through his refrigerator. Suddenly I felt funny and my vision became funny looking too, once kevin looked at me I blushed and looked away.

My pulse rate picked up quickly at what I just saw. 'I must be seeing hallucinations!' I quickly thought "double dee? You okay?" Kevin asked and I turned around and I couldn't stand the urge. I grabbed kevin by the shirt and pulled him so our lips could have contact. I felt a shock and excitement as we did our session, kevin kissed back and his hand supporred the back of my head and I pulled him closer. We parted and both panting, once my senses came to me I broke free and back up blushing so badly.

"I'm so sorry" I said and turned running back up stairs.

Kevin's pov

'What just happened?' I thought to myself then I snapped out of it. I ran after double dee and I found him in my room packing his things up. I shut my door and I came up behind him and took his backpack off of him. Double dee didn't fight me but looking away "hey it's ok" I say "no!" Double dee says hiding his face with his beanie (or hat) but it still covered up his head. I pull double dee into my embrace "I'm sorry" he says "don't be, I'm glad I had my first kiss with you" I admit and blush lightly. Double dee looks at me with no emotion "seriously" I said and suddenly we're kissing again but just a short one.

I blush and smile like a moran while double dee hides his face again.

Time skip

Double dee's pov

I walked down the sidewalk by myself is because kevin fell asleep when we were watching the learning channel. So I laid a blanket on him and I started walking home and here I am now walking home. I heard sudden laughter that belonged to two people I know. I seen eddy and ed behind a bush laughing, I was going to say something when eddy spoke "oh man! I'm so glad I put that medicine in double dee's cup!" Eddy laughed "ya and his face though!" Ed laughed also.

I gritted my teeth together and I took out a heavy book from my bag. "You what!?" I yelled and they turned around in total fear. "Uh nothing" eddy shivered "we're sorry we tainted your water double dee!" Ed said "you idiot!" Eddy scolded and I got more pissed "gentleman, my vocabulary is going to get very up tight!" I yelled "what?" Eddy asked "how dare put medicine in my fucking drink! You know that's very illegal and I don't tolerate that kind of shit!" I screamed and threw nothing book at them they ran.

I panted quietly and I started my walk home again. 'Fuck those book!' I thought and once I got home I slammed my door, and I threw my backpack wherever and I threw my jacket wherever and kicked off my shoes and didn't bother to fix them up. I stomped upstairs and I went into my room and just started trashing my room. I threw everything off my desktop and I ripped labels off and I just went crazy.

Once I was done rampaging I went downstairs and grabbed father's baseball bat. I went into my parents room and I smiled evily, I got onto the bed and I started jumping on it, just like I was two again. I jumped off and swung at a vase and it broke, I smashed the mirror and I went into their closet and I flung clothes and shoes everywhere. I went into their bathroom and broke that mirror "there's no such thing as bad luck!" I yell and hit the mirror again.

I threw their bathroom supplies around. Once I was done in here I went back to my room, I laid down on my messy bed. That's when I started crying and I cried myself to sleep.

Next morning

I woke up with a pounding headache. I blinked my eyes to find my room a total mess "what happened!" I shouted and I walked out of my room and I seen my parents door ajar. I looked in their room and I screamed, I ran into my room and quickly got ready for school and I ran out of my house with an empty backpack?

I got to school in time and I seen eddy and ed. "Look it's sockhead" eddy scoffs "what did I do?" I asked "you threw books at us!" Eddy shouts and everything from yesterday comes crashing back. I gasped "I'm so sorry, it was probably the-" "don't care sockhead" eddy ssys and I frowned and the bell rings. I go to class for the day.

Hey guys and gals did you like this little update?  If it kinda gave u feels good and bad, I will make the next chapter happier