"You're Late."

Y/n p.o.v

"Shit, shit, shit" I said as I rolled on the other side of the bed to look at my digital clock flash the time. "12:34 pm" "Fuck, fuck, fuck" I say rushing around looking for your outfit for my new job at Scoops Ahoy.

"Where the fuck is it!?" I looked around and finally find it on top of my dresser and change into it and ran out the door and then realized "shit my hat. This morning couldn't get worse." I ran back into the house and heard my mother "Have a good day at work honey." "Thanks Mom!"

I went into my car and started it up put the radio on and the song "material girl" by Madonna started to play and my mood started to improve as I got to the mall and then I realized that it was already 1:12 by the time I had parked "shit, I'm late on the first day" I rushed up the stairs and look at the signs and saw the large bright sign that read "Scoops Ahoy" and walked in to the little shop and heard a girl's voice

"You're late."

I look down from the sign burning my eyes to see a girl with hair that goes above her shoulders that was a dirty blonde almost brunette color, with beautiful ocean blue eyes that made my heart skip a beat then another teenager came from the back which took me out of the daydream state I was in. I'm pretty sure his name is Steve Harrington the old schools heartthrob before that Billy kid moved here.

"I'm Steve Harrington let me show you around this little shit hole." he said with a little too much enthusiasm.

"Yeah one hell of a shit hole." I said in an honest tone looking at the decorated walls with a pirate theme.

The girl scooping the ice cream from before handing samples to the little girl at the counter let out a little chuckle at my comment making my heart skip again what the hell is going on with me but for the time being I ignored it.

"That's Robin ignore her she's a bitch."

"I'm pretty sure the rookie can read we have name tags dingus."

I smiled at her trying not to embarrass myself even more for being late and for her comment.

"I'm pretty sure the rookie can read" Steve mocked her "shut up Robin" Steve said as he pulled me into the back room.

"I'm guessing you guys bicker like that all the time?" I questioned.

"Well..." Steve said nervous "you'll see ..y/n" he said looking directly at my name tag. I let out a little laugh.

I looked around the little back room too see a table with four folding chairs, a sliding window that leads to the front of the store, and a door that's in the back that probably leads to the back rooms where they get their shipments. I turn my head to see a board that has the words "You Rule" on one side and "You Suck" on the other side with six tallies. I stood up and grabbed the board.

"What's this, whoever this is about must really suck." I said clearly grabbing the board.

"Oh it's nothing.." Steve said as if he was embarrassed.

For the next half an hour Steve and I talked about company policy and procedures and emergency situations until a pissed off Robin opened the window.

"Hey you fuckers actually going to do any work?!"

"Yeah I'll get on it, ok y/n Robin's going to finish going after the rules in shit be back s-" Steve started but Robin interrupted

"Ok prince charming your little princess isn't going to leave." Robin head toward the door and Steve whispered something to Robin but I didn't catch it but I didn't think about it too hard. Robin kept the window open so she could keep an eye on Steve. She sat down and opened a book.