"Pull over."

Y/n p.o.v
Robin got into my car and lit a cigarette and rolled down the passenger window and brought it to her lips.

"I didn't know you smoked?" I said glancing over as I started to pull out of the mall parking lot.

"Well theirs a lot you don't know about me rookie." She replied with a puff of smoke leaving her soft lips. As I was watching suddenly I looked away, what is going on I'm obviously straight I've never needed to say otherwise I'm 100% into guys, yeah girls are pretty and all but I would and couldn't fall in lo-  all of a sudden I hear a beeping of a car horn and a car pulls up to us, at first my heart starts beating a little faster just enough to make my palms sweaty then I heard his voice, it was Steve.

"Where you two going eh, some sleepover or something?" Steve said sounded hurt by the fact that he wasn't invited.

"Me and y/n we're about to go get ready for this party that my friend was throwing." She said as she had already put out her cigarette.

"Oh, can I come, we can see who y/n is really is out of work " He winked kinda just inviting himself at that point

"Steve you're disgusting but, sure more the merrier am I right?" I said looking at Robin, she looked out the window not replying to what I had said.

"Fuck it, Steve meet you back here in at like 9:30-ish, don't be fucking late or were going without you." She said laughing.

Steve started laughing in his car and sped off.

"Oh damn rookie, it's gonna be one hell of a night." Robin said with a smirk yet still looking out the window.

I didn't reply, mostly I was lost in thought on the way to drop Robin off. I didn't know what the fuck I was getting into and frankly I don't think Robin did either. I was never into this party scene and honestly because my self-doubt drove me to think that I'm probably gonna have to walk home because they're gonna get drunk and I'm gonna get left all by myself. Then the angel spoke.

"Hey, you seem quiet, aren't you excited." She said with an enthusiastic tone. I still didn't respond, My thoughts consumed my head. After what I can only assume was a few minutes she spoke.

"Pull over." She said a serious tone. I snapped right from my thoughts when she used that tone and did as she asked

She started to get out of the car and said "if you didn't want to go you could of just said it fucking earlier." With a hurt and frustrated tone

"Wait" I said and subconsciously grabbing her wrist to stop her,

"I want to go, really. I'm just nervous, I don't do shit like this. Sorry." I said letting her go as soon as I realized I had grabbed her.

Their was a pause, then she spoke

"What's your address, my house is just across the street I'll pick you up at 9" She said not mentioning what I had just said. I smiled and wrote my address on her arm with a smiley face at the end. She looked at it and grinned. Before she left she said.

"Rookie, stay with me tonight, you'll be good and if you want to leave at any time don't be afraid to ask, even if Steve doesn't." She sounded real and her voice laid on my body like a warm blanket and made me feel safe and definitely reassured.

"Ok sorry about th-" "shut up and get ready loser, times ticking." She laughed and I started on my way home.

Once I got home it was around 8 and my parents were excited to see how my day went as dinner was just getting set on the table

"How was your first day hun." My mom said  with that motherly tone that makes you feel loved and cared about.

"It was pretty good, I was wondering if I could go out tonight?" I said hoping she would let me go because I really wanted to see Ro- both Steve and Robin. Especially Steve since he's like manly- ok I need to stop lying to myself.

"OooO you going to a party or something- oh will their be boys?" She said desperately. She's wanted me to get a boyfriend ever since I broke up with, Him.

"Uhhh I guess probably." little does she know that- fuck.. im not straight am I. Don't need to have this conversation with myself right now.

"Then of course just make sure you're home on time." She said.

"Thanks Mom." I rushed up into my room.

Time to get dressed and finally get out of this shitty sailors outfit and into something more comfortable yet a little stylish at the same time. I just really wanted to not be a major loser like I usually am. I decided for to keep it casual and wear a pair of jeans, a belt and crew neck that had shapes all over it. I was fixing my hair when I heard a peep from outside. Fuck she's here, I was heading out and I heard my mom.

"Be safe hon, if you're not home or we don't get a phonecall by 12, you're in trouble." She said with a caring yet stern tone.

"Yeah okay, mom." I replied and rushed out the door.

I shut the front door and took closed my eyes and took a deep breath and headed to the car..

AN: ok I owe you guys an apology I'm sorry for not updating or uploading for a LONG ASS TIME. But here is the second chapter I HOPE to work on the third part tonight. Again I'm sorry love you guys thank you for the support and 200 reads on that first chapter I really owe you guys.