Origins ep1 -Part 2

Owen goes to the village tavern, this is the only place in town that is the meeting point of bounty hunters from other neighboring villages. Mr. Gmack woke up from his morning sleep and realizes that Owen is not in his room! In his search for his parents Owen asks the local innkeeper:

-lord-owner, I come to consult the village's missions board.

the innkeeper answers with another question addressed to owen:

- You are not so young for missions of search and exploration?.

Owen responds honestly:

- Yes. If I'm young, but my intention to do this is to restrain my dear parents. I would even sacrifice my only life for just seeing them again.

Owen started crying so that his intention was truly honest and he hates it for good.

The innkeeper reflects in a small moment of the words that owen said. and said:

- Good!. My friend, I am kind. Today I will give you a mission that is crossing the zone of the bonsai of the east, the mission is to find a feather of a strange bird observed in the bonsai. Look for it and you will have your same advantage of looking for your parents.

and the innkeeper warned owen:

- Only remember: DO NOT FALLEN BY THE SONG OF THE FLOWERS OF THE PINK BONSAIS THEY ARE MORTAL PARASITES !!!

Owen accepts the help of the innkeeper and as an extra he gave him some help such as:

* torches

* a wooden sword (remembering that the wood for them that iron)

* several food supplies

Gmack for hours looking for him finally found owen in the tavern. He are furious at the absence of owen in his home, Gmack exclaims with a hard attitude:

-WHAT YOU DO HERE !!! IN ADDITION I WARNED YOU ABOUT THE AREA THAT YOU WERE NOT, NOW WE ARE GOING TO REPAIR THE SPRING OF THE VILLAGE. YOU WANT OR NOT.

Owen had no choice but to go help Gmack. forced to repair the pier but after all I accept the search mission.

owen is suddenly projected into his mind deafening images of that mirror as if he will call you to search in the first place.

suddenly owen talks mentally about his travel plan:

-I think that after fixing the bridge I will have an advantage to escape and go to the forest of the bonsais of the east.

At sundown owen takes the time and flee from the village and start the adventure with everything equipped starts the journey that could be the only and ultimate adventure for owen ...

Could he survive this mess? find out in the next episode of ... inside in the dark mirror.