Seven Deadly Sanders Sins

{Possible trigger warnings: swearing, some innuendos, I think that's it

If I miss something, I apologize and please let me know}

The first of them went by a few names.

He was Pride. He was Vanity. He was better than you, and he'd let you know it without a second thought.

"I don't think I'm smarter than everyone else. I know I'm smarter than everyone else."

Many names, the b*st*rd. Some were more official than others, but the most common one he used was Logan.

He thought he was sooo much better than everyone else. He was smart, he knew all the big words, he thought he had the answers to everything. Supposedly he was the only one a man needed to survive.

Who wants that though? Just a sense of being better than everyone else, and that you're right? That you know the most?

Yawn.

Oh and you couldn't find a more conceited person than Logan "Logic" Pride. Mr. I-Know-I'm-Right-So-Don't-Bother. The 'serious' one of the group. Because apparently being serious was sooooo much more important.

The second of them didn't really need a name. 

He was Wrath. Who wants to talk to Wrath? 

Well someone, apparently, because Patton talked to him. But lets talk about Patton later.

Wrath. Virgil. The gremlin of the group. Silent for hours, then he'd just explode and start yelling. Tetchy jacka**. And if he wasn't raging he'd just sit on the stairs and hiss at everyone.

Cats really are the epitome of fury, so that checks out.

He was mean, vindictive, spiteful. Liked to rain on others' parades, lived up to his thundercloud. He'd even said it himself.

"Sometimes I just gotta be me...an."

Sometimes for Virgil "Anxiety" Wrath was all the time, because he just couldn't help being an antagonistic a**hole. No matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't stop being a bad guy. 

He made every situation worse with his attitude, he started arguments with the others all the time, he pushed buttons and caused problems.

How did Patton put up with him?

Speaking of Patton. He was the third of the group.

Gluttony. Everything from second cookies to leftover pizza, and teaching others to cook so he could have more food.

Oh and it wasn't just food!

"All this because Patton can't let go of one person?"

Hungry, needy Patton. Always reaching for more interaction, more attention. Maybe that was why he kept the meanest of them all around.

You could always count on Patton "Morality" Gluttony to bring emotions into it, since he fed off those too. Emotions made you want to eat more, blah blah blah.