Sorry

Sorry for lack of updates. I've been so busy I haven't had time to draw any BBS dudes. But I shall make a one-shot of Daddy Terrorizer, kid Vanoss and kid Marcel. Also not my drawing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You both ready to prank daddy's friends?" Brian said holding the two kids. "Yeah!" They both shout out in sync. "Let's pank Ty!" Evan shouts and giggles. Marcel covers his mouth. "Sssh. Let's prank Nogla first!" He says smiling evilly. "How about we prank them both first?" Brian says smirking. They both looked at him and smiled.

"No no no. Put this here" Brian pointed at a spot where he told Evan to put the water bucket. The three of them were at Wildcat's house. "This is so good" Marcel giggled to himself while he was painting something on the wall. "Sons. Yer dad is a focking pranking genius" Brian says and puts a bucket of glue on the door. "Now when Nogla and Wildcat come in. They open the door, they get glued on, then they trip over this wi-" He stopped mid-sentence when he heard footsteps. "Shit. It's go time" he whispered and scooped up the two children. Marcel and Evan were giggling to themselves trying to stop. Brian hid behind the couch covering both their mouths. "Shhhh" he said quietly.

"I'm just saying. They overreacted" Tyler's voice rang. "I know I know. Yet I still feel guilty a bit" Nogla's thick accent went through. Tyler opened the door with Nogla trailing behind, they didn't question why the door was unlocked until glue hit their faces. "Ah what the fuck?!" Tyler screamed and tripped over the wire. Nogla tried getting the glue off tripping over Tyler and landing on him. Tyler groaned and both were launched into a net, where they were plattered with Feathers and pink paint. "What's going on?!" Nogla screamed out and uncovered his face. Tyler wiped his eyes and the first thing they both saw were three knuckleheads laughing their asses off with a sign that said.

This is revenge for my sons ya fucks