Chapter 9

A/N!

Okay this chapter will definitely not be my best, but I hope it's still adequate and I hope you don't hate it. :)
Alright here we go!

~~

"So where exactly are we going?" I asked, scratched my arm as the six of us walked along the edge of the city.

"An abandoned apartment building," Lena replied, glancing at me over her shoulder. "We're almost there, don't worry."

I took my phone out of my pocket when it buzzed once more.

"What do you think you're doing?"

I stopped walking, making everyone behind me stop, too.

"What is it?" Coco tried to look at ohone over mt shoulder.

"It's Zack," I replied, pressing the screen to my chest. Lena whipped around to look at me.

"What did he say?" She asked, hurrying back to the group.

I opened my mouth to reslond, but then I got another message.

"Your friends aren't allowed."
"Tell them to leave."

"He wants you guys to leave," I admitted, keeping my eyes on the screen. Lena grabbed my phone before I could respond.

I watched her as she furiously texted Zack. After a moment and a loud groan she shoved the phone to my chest.

"Hell no, we aren't going anywhere."

"Give Jumin the phone."

"And if I don't?"

"Mallory loses a finger."

"Fine."

"This guy is a fucking asshole," Lena growled, crossing her arms as she looked away. Then she glanced back at me. "How the hell did you get tangled into this mess?"

I shrugged, looking at my phone screen as another message appeared.

"I want you to come here alone."

"No."
"They're coming with me."

"Not allowed, Jumin."

"They can wait outside, but I'm not coming alone."

I waited for a response, staring at the tyoing bubble. After what seemed like an eternity, Zack finally responded.

"Okay."
"But if I see any of them inside, I won't hesitate to kill."

"Okay," I sighed, putting my phone in my pocket. "You guys are going to wait outside."

"Hell no, we aren't!" Coco put her hand on her hips.

"Yes, you are," I glanced at the brunette. "He won't hesitate to kill any of you. It would just be better to do what he says."

I started walking again. I heard them follow, then heard someone jogging to catch up to me. I turned to see Lena now walking next to me.