The meeting

~Last time (on dragon ball z kai)~

I made that damn extra, that made me spill my soda, face me. I used my quirk to heat up my hands to make sure they knew not to run away or some dumb shit like that. When i finally got a good look at their face, I couldn't move. Was this their quirk or some shit? I just took in their beauty. Their long eye lashes, their pale skin that glistened in the moon light, their raven black hair that seemed to frame her face perfectly, and her dark green eyes that held sadness and fear.

Did I cause that?

~Now on with the story~

~Ash's pov~

I was pulled to face the man that I bumped into on accident.When I met his eyes they no longer held the anger that I first saw but instead an emotion that I never seen before. We stayed meeting each others gazes. His grip lessening overtime and then he started yelling again.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO YOU DUMBASS"

I didn't know what he was talking about but what I do know is that yelling leads to hitting. Feeling that his grip wasn't very strong I took this opportunity to run again. I didn't want to be hit again. I wanted to escape from that world that's why I ran from him. So I ran again from the ash blond angry man. 

~Timeskip~

After running from that man, I looked at my surroundings. I was to focus on getting away that i wasn't looking at where i was going. I saw that i ran into an ally way but the air didn't feel right. I looked up from the ground to see a man with ripped up bandages? standing above a body. For some reason my body started walking towards him.As i got closer i started to see the unmoving body better. I saw HIM the man who tortured me for years, the one that i escape from. Seeing his body laying in a puddle of his own blood made me start laugh. I was laughing as a smile made its way to my face.

~No one's pov~ 

As Stain stood above the hero that he just killed, he felt another presence enter the ally way that he was in. He looked up and saw a girl blacked haired girl. Her face showed an emotion that he didn't expect. Instead of the fear and sadness that he usually saw when he was caught by witnesses, he saw happiness? The girl started to walk towards him instead of running away. This just confused that man more. He was the hero KILLER, a vigilante that would kill false heroes who worked for fame and money. Stain just stood there and watched as the girl stood in front of the dead man and to his surprise laughed. The girl laughed at the dead body and smiled. He started to question her sanity when she started yelling.  

"FINALLY YOU SELFISH ASS BASTARD! YOU FINALLY GOT WHAT YOU DESERVED! YOU WERE A SHITTY AND A EVEN WORSE FATHER! YOU FINALLY PAID FOR ALL THE ABUSE YOU PUT ME THOUGH FOR 11 FUCKING YEARS!"

After hearing this, everything fell in place. He used no time to walk over to her and grab her shoulder to get her attention. The girl then turned around to face him. Her eyes filled with happiness and relief. 

"Did you kill him?" Ash asked, hoping that she was facing the person that rid the world of her trash father.

"Yes i did"

Ash then hugged and started crying. The tears were not filled with sadness like most tears were. They were tears of gratitude. She was grateful to Stain. She wanted to be like Stain. Be strong enough to rid the world of scum like her father. So no one would go though what she did. She didn't want to be a hero. She knew what heroes were really like and she would never be like them. So she said one thing that would change her life.

"Can you teach me how to be like you?"

(I don't know what to say know soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..............)

yeah bye