Broccoli Boy

Previously (Ash's POV)

"Sorry, sorry won't happen again" I got back into my battle stance as Stain started to walk back were he was standing. While his back was still turned, I ran up behind him and tried to drop kick him. Key word TRIED. He caught my foot in his hand and spun me around. For the seventh time this day.

"Kid stop repeating that same thing everytime like something different is going to happen."

Now (Third person)

"But who knows when it might actually work?" Ash says as she dust herself off. 

"Kid if that's really your logic then you're going to get caught be the heroes as soon as I leave" 

At that moment, all Ash heard was "I leave". Everything stopped, she always thought that they would always be together like a little family. She never once left Stains side in all the years, they been together. Which is why Stain's killings have gotten less recent than the years before. 

"W-wait, you're going to leave me?" Stains back was toward Ash. Stain couldn't see her face but knew it could be described in three words.
Sadness
Betrayal
And Fear

"Kid I have to leave. The world is invested with these fakes and the nest keeps growing. I can't purge them if you stay with me."

Ash couldn't feel anything. She felt...numb. nothing felt real. She knew she was over reacting but the thought never crossed her mind that she'll be alone. That was something that kept her up at night. The fear that one day Stain or Chizome Akaguro as many few know him as would leave her. She knew why he wanted to leave. She always knew that he was gonna be the one to clean this fake hero infested world but why? Why did it have to be now?

"Kid just forget what I said" Stain started walking toward their makeshift house. As the years went on they never got to stay in one place so it's was never something to stay. But as Stain walked away, Ash didn't move. She just kept standing there looking at her feet. Not knowing how to process what just happened.
"A-actually I'm gonna go on a walk" She didn't mean for her voice to crack but she couldn't stop it. She couldn't face him. Afraid that she'll start crying if she did.
"Yea kid sure be safe"
And at that they both walked their separate ways. On towards home while the other to control their feelings.

TIME SKIP

Ash watched at the ground changed from dirt to concrete. Not paying attention to anything except what's under her feet. Every crack and line her eyes would flicker toward. If only she was paying attention she would have se-

"Ack-"
"OHMYALLMIGHTAREYOUALRIGHTIMSOSORRYIWASNTPAYINGATTENTIONISHOULDHAVESEENYOUOHMYGODYOURBLEEDING"

AUTHOR'S NOTES

✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧
HELLO I AM BACK AND IM SO SORRY.   (〒﹏〒)
I MAY HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT THIS
I DIDNT MEAN TO BUT LIFE
I GONNA ACTUALLY TRY AND BE A GOOD AUTHOR AND TAKE CARE OF THIS BOOK
SO PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE TO REDEEM MYSELF (✷‿✷)

NOT CURE WHAT ELSE TO SAY SO
〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜
LATER MY DEAR READERS