chapter two

In the enchanted forest

(Dress narcissa is wearing)

Narcissa was dancing on the lake. Her blond hair swaying behind her. All in a sudden blue sparkles came sprinkling down. Narcissa looked up and smiled when she saw the blue fairy come down. "Hello my dear narcissa" she said. "Hello ms.blue fairy" said narcissa with a smile. Then a twig snaps. Narcissa slowly walks off the surface of the water and towards the noice. "I know your there. Come out" said narcissa in her reaguler British accent. All in a sudden a girl with long black hair and and a pretty white hood covering her dress. Narcissa stepped forward with her white dress following towards her. "I'm narcissa. Narcissa white." She said with a small smile. The girl hesitated. "I'm snow white" she said and smiled.

Back to the real world(stella's point of view)

"Stella, wake up dear, breakfast is done" said mom. I woke up. And sat up the I noticed my hair was everywhere. I took my blonde hair out of my mouth. I then put my feet over my bed and walked to the bathroom and poured water on my hair. I then brushed it. I put on a redish-pinkish dress on with a leopard print belt round it. I put my white ballet shoes on. I walked out of my room and into the kitchen nd grabbed an apple and toast. I ate it and then went out the door. "Where are you going!" Yelled mom from the kitchen. "I'm going to grannys!"I yell back. I grabbed my bag and the I was running down the side walk with a smile on my face. When I got to grannys I say a a stool. "What need lil'stella" said ruby with a smile. "Umm can I have hot chocolate, with some whip cream, also some ginger to top it off" I say. She nods and walks off.

She comes back with my drink a few minutes later.she comes in with my drink. I drink it and then head off to Emma's where Henry was. When I got there he was yelling at emma then took a pie from her hand and ate it. Then he fell to the ground. "HENRY!!!"

OK cliff hanger.