chapter 3

Stellas point of view

I sat in the chair next Henry. Mom and emma went something and I was still her with Henry. I was about to drift off to sleep but was interrupted by a beep. I look up to see the line went flat. I run out and sling the door open. "DOCTER HENRY NEEDS HELP" I yell. Doctors rush in doing some things and I'm lead out of the room by nurse. I sit there pale. Horrified. 'What's going to happen to Henry?'. I thought. I look in to see them calling someone then mom and emma rushed in. Mom comes to be and gives me my tablet the rushes into the room. I set my tablet down the head over to the room. I see mom and emma crying Then emma, mumbles things and kissed his forehead. All in a sudden. I I feel a wave of warmth go through me.

"Huh" I say. I look around and there telling ragina to go hide. I then go running outside and the the group talking to charming and snow. Wait!Snow!. "Snow!" I yelled running to her. She hugged me and I hugged back. "Hi narcissa!" She said. "Narcissa" I hear a voice behind me. "Ms.blue fairy!" I yelled she picked me up and hugged me. Ms.blue fairy was like a mom to me.the we all see purple smoke. The blue fairy hugged me as it approached. Then it all went away. "Magic..." I heard her mumble. She went over to snow and talk. Wait, what am I wearing?. What did I think my fashion sense was. I run over to a clothing shop a got a pink dress. It had a white bow .I slipped it on and payed for it. I run my ballet shoes still on. O run out and bump into Henry. "Oh hello Henry!" I say cheerfully. "Hi narcissa" he kinda smiled.

Yeah yeah I know mist short. See ya next chapter

~💫