Chapter 20

Danielle's POV:

"SO what do I get for winning?" I asked simon in his bedroom. Apparently if you were wondering, Lucy went home before the nerf battle. Nobody knows where but I'm sure we won't be finding out anytime soon...

"Well what do you want?" He chuckled, looking up at me from his bed.

"Well since I've no longer got football training... Let's do something." I grinned massively.

"Like what?" Simon questioned. It took me a while to think of the possibilities, but I soon came up with this.

"THORPE PARK." I shouted.

"You do know it'll be fright night if we go right?"

"YES LETS DO IT!" I shouted louder, jumping about.

"Okay calm down. I'll tell the guys and book some tickets." He laughed. I squealed happily and jumped on simon. That's right. Jumped. On. Simon.

He fell laying back on the bed, me still hugging him. I realised what I was doing and felt instantly awkward because of my crush. But when I was about let go and stand up again, he untucked his arms from mine and then wrapped them around me, so he was hugging me. He squeezed tightly and whispered into my ear,

"I love you Dani, you know that right?" This made me happy for a moment until I once again realised that he doesn't mean it the way I do. He wants to be friends.

"I know, I love you too Simon."

I never thought saying I love you to someone would hurt so much. Because knowing you can't have something makes you want it even more. It's never ending. But I never want it to end, for id rather live an eternity of misery than not be able to see him. Because I love him.

**********************

5:00pm

Simons POV:

"WE'RE GOING TO THORPE PARK!" I shouted into my vlogging camera. Everyone was ready to go and we were in the car, (that includes Lucy and Seana) and we were almost there. We wanted to go later so it would be scarier. We managed to get fast passes for everything which was good as well.

"LUCY WHERE ARE WE GOING?!" I asked her.

"Thorpe park." She said plainly, staring into her phone. I sighed quietly and turned to Danielle who was sitting on the other side of me. Josh and Tobi were in the front.

"DANIELLE WHERE ARE WE GOING?!"

"FRIGHT NIGHT HELL YEAH." She shouted. See Danielle's so much funnier than Lucy. Wait, Simon don't say that...

"FUCK YEAH, THATS WHY YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND." I shouted looking back at the camera putting my head on Danielle's shoulder. She laughed slightly at the camera and me.

Lucy groaned. She did not like that.

Oh well...

I put down the camera and got out my phone.

"Hey simon?" Dani said next to me.

"Yeah?" I said flicking my head in her direction. I heard a snap and realised it was her phone. She took a mugshot of me with her in the front of it, smiling.

"Wow. I look like I'm actually on drugs." I laughed.

"That was kind of the idea..." She said, patting my head. I chuckled.

Five minutes later, my phone buzzed. I had a Twitter notification from no other than Danielle Jones herself. It was the picture of us with the message: Thorpe Park with this loser

-----------------------

Wedgeman Simon:

BITCH

-----------------------

Danielle Jones:

I try @miniminter7

-----------------------

Wedgeman Simon:

YO COME AT ME.

-----------------------

Danielle Jones:

Are you okay?

-----------------------

Wedgeman Simon:

OI PUSSYO!

-----------------------

We were getting tons of other replies from people like:

"Wtf ahahahaa" and "still my otp" which I laughed at.

-----------------------

KSI

Why are you two talking on Twitter when you're in the same car FFS LOOOL xD

-----------------------

Wedgeman Simon:

Darude-Sandstorm @KSIolajidebt

-----------------------

This went on for a while until we were there.

It's about 6:30 now and almost dark. But we wanted to wait until it was much darker before going on the mazes.

This is gonna be fun.

*********************

Josh's POV:

"TO STEALTH!" Ethan shouted.

I looked back at simon who was walking with Dani talking and laughing. With Lucy following close behind looking even more grumpy than earlier.

I'm glad that Simons taking more notice of Danielle now, but now lucys just gonna get pissed off. I don't know what's gonna happen...

"Right there's 10 of us. Who's going with who first?" JJ asked.

Lucy was standing back with Seana so I'm guessing they're going together for this ride. That means Simons going with Danielle, I'll go with Ethan, Vikk will go with Tobi, and JJ will go with Harry. Sorted.

We queued up with our fast passes so it only took about ten minutes, which was amazing.

Simon and Danielle went front row and we all went behind them. They actually looked quite cute together. They looked like a proper couple. From what I could see, they were holding hands on stealth as well.

When the lights went from red to green, we shouted "got the boost boys" in sync, even Danielle did. Lucy and Seana didn't join in though.

After we had been on the ride, we went to the photos. Ethan was screaming but I was just laughing with my eyes closed. It was a pretty cool picture to be honest. Danielle and simon were holding hands in their picture like I said before. Danielle was sticking her tongue out and simon was doing a derp face, which I might add looked even more derpier on the roller coaster. They both bought the picture and Lucy was glaring at their happiness from a distance. This was definitely going to cause arguments...

*************************

A/N

HOWS IT GOING PEOPLEEE.

Thanks for reading XD

Comment and vote if you enjoyed and...

See ya!

YouTubeGirl7