Midnight visit

"Dia.. That is just a game... Forget it..."

"Kanan touches you all the time since you were kids..."

"She kisses Mari's hands and lips too in some dares like that..."

"But Kanan never looked at anyone like that.."

Two weeks have passed since the incident and the trio got busy once again because their classes have their own performance to perform this incoming school festival,which happens to be today and everyone who was supposed to perform was supposed to be taking complete rest but not Dia Kurosawa.

Yes. It's two weeks already but the picture of Kanan in her mind keeps bothering her specially every midnight.. She started avoiding Kanan or the conversation about the incident since that night.

"Kanan! Do you remember what happened at the game?? 'Cause I don't ~" Mari said as she tapped her chin with her index finger. The black-haired beauty started to scoot away while the two was busy thinking before she ran away..

____________
"Oh!Dia!" Kanan called out when she saw that dark long hair and that physique that she knows was owned by Dia but the person didn't turned around and walked forward.

______________
"Neee... Kanan...Dia... I wanna play truth or Dare.." Mari whined as she hugged Kanan's waist and Dia coughed beside her.

"As much as I would love to spend some time with you,Ruby needs my help" The ojousama said and seperated ways from them

"Dia... Calm down." Dia said to herself and breathed in and out. She puts her palm on her chest and sighed when she felt that it slowed down.. "It's not a big deal.."

'But you kissed her on lips first and she kissed back..'

Her inner thoughts once made her heart race and beat in different directions. She clutched the pillow on her chest and rolled around the bed. She's glad that Ruby was in a separate room because she won't want her sister to be awake just to worry about her.

When she stopped and finally calmed down,she looked at the alarm next and found out that it's 2:04 am alreadt and she doesn't have much to sleep.

She walked towards the bathroom while slowly taking off her sleeping attire,hoping that a warm shower can help her forget all those indecent things she has in her mind. After taking off all her clothes,she placed them neatly above her bed.

She was completely pulled away from the unusual thoughts about her childhood friend when the warm water hits her body,it felt calming and soothing to both skin and muscles. She smiled at the warm sensation..

"You're being distant to us these past few days.."

Kanan's voice greeted her when she got out of the room,making her jump back. She slipped and almost fell on her back but Kanan stepped in time and grabbed her by the arm.

"I am not." Dia remained still in her position,slightly bent but she doesn't care.

"You are" Kanan said back

"I am not!" The black haired ojou-sama tried to pull herself away but the diver pulled her against her. Dia's chest slammed against Kanan that she can feel her heartbeat and when she got too close, she saw her friends worried eyes met hers.

"I..am..not..." She trailed and scratched her mole while looking away,hoping that it would be enough to hide her red face.

"Then look at me.." Kanan requested but Dia disobeyed and stood still against Kanan..

The blue haired girl let go of her arm and wrapped her strong arms around her thinner body. The bigger spoon slowly sat on the bed while the smaller one instinctively sat on the others lap without letting go of each other.

"Look.. I'm just worried..okay?" Kanan said as she rest her head against Dia's shoulder. Dia remained silent for a few minutes and just rubbed Kanan's back for comfort.

"Kanan.. aren't we too close for friends..?" Dia asked,staring at the wall in front of her.

Kanan's eyes widen in realization and the she looked at Dia but the girl didn't turned. "So you remembered the kiss.." Dia nodded.

"And you think it's different from the kisses I gave Mari..?"

A nod.

"Dia... I don't know how to start first with this conversation but yes.. I remembered it and I figured that it was the one bugging you when Ruby called me just to say she heard you shouting my name angrily in the middle of the night.." Dia frowned at it and Kanan freed one of her hands and used it to make Dia face her.

"Is it making you feel uneasy..?" This time,Dia looked at her. Her eyes looks sad?angry?frustrated It looks like every negative emotion existed in this planet was combined in her green eyes and Kanan disliked it. She's upset about that night, huh?'

She was about to ask Dia to stand up so she could leave ,but a pair of hands holds her cheeks and a pair of soft lips smashed against her.

The kiss was impassionate and she might describe it as rough but she felt water trickling down Dia's cheeks down to her bare legs. She opened her eyes for a bit just to see Dia's closed eyes. She don't know why but she pulled her face back from Dia just to wipe the tears.

"Dia.. I hate seeing you like this..."

A flashback occurred in Dia's mind.

A smaller version of Kanan was wiping the younger Dia's wounds. Kanan was on kneeling position while Dia was standing,biting the collar of her dress as she watch Kanan heal her. But the smile on Kanan's face while healing her was still there,comforting and warming her heart. Kanan looked back up at her and pointed at the wound.

" Geez.. Dia,I hate seeing you like this!"

Dia was brought back to her senses but something clicked in her and pushed Kanan down the bed. She straddled her hips and they made eye contact. Kanan has the looks in her eyes just like that time when they were in Mari's hotel. And Dia was looking at her at the same way.

"Dia..." Kanan didn't have to ask Dia what to do and the towel around Dia was pulled off. Dia's naked body was an art for Kanan's eyes. Defined shapes,perfect proportions,pinkish lips,white skin and that eyes that talks to her. Someone like her should be ashamed to touch someone so perfect so she won't this chance slip away.

Her hands held Dia's hips and let her fingertips savor the feeling. She felt so soft and warm, and her shape just fits her hands. She slides her hands up and down her waist and hips ,making all the hairs on Dia's skin stand up before she moved it back down again. But this time,it fell on Dia's behind making Dia gape. She took this as sign and squeezed once but roughly and she got a hot reaction.. Dia just moaned her name under her breath.

Kanan was about to repeat the action but Dia palmed her stomach with both hands and grinded her hips against her crotch. The sinful event in front of her was making her feel good and heavenly. On top of that,her voice sounds to angelic to her ears.

"Kanan.. Take off your shirt.. I want to see you.." Dia said as she stopped just to tug on Kanan's shirt. Kanan obediently obeyed and took of her shirt. Her hands was almost back on Dia's behind but the girl grabbed them,put one on her hip and moved the other near her face.

Dia leaned in a comfortable position so that Kanan's arm could relax in an angle as she placed it against her cheek softly. She might think this through right now if it weren't the pleasure between her legs. She kissed Kanan's wrist first,trailed the tip of her tongue against her palm and went back to her wrist. She bit on her skin roughly that would surely leave a mark after but Kanan didn't care about it instead, she just watched and let Dia do what she desired but the beast in her was awoken when Dia suddenly started suckling her fingers one by one.

She have learned in anatomy that hands are sensitive but she didn't know that the sensation would make her go wild.

She suddenly flipped the position and Dia was now under her. Mouth agaped but a smirk replaced it when Kanan carressed her lips with her fingertips. "Liking it,huh?" Dia licked her fingers slowly.

"Yes... Would you mind if I take a picture of you?"

_______________________________